1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Krillin1993

1. justname
    justname
    Most religious people i ever seen having most primitive and aggressive behavior. Religion killed more innocent lives then anyting else. Religion is a bad thing.
    Dec 30, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Then leave it behind! @justname well, I agree, but there are some good things in religion too. It's just up to people what to learn from it and what not.
    Dec 30, 2020
    moon 8, aricking and palindromo like this.
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I don't want to follow no Gods, I want to live my life, not be enslaved to idea that I should serve someone. But I like that bible teaches good stuff too.
    Dec 30, 2020
    aricking and palindromo like this.
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Why is it that you hate Islam so much?
    It doesn't expect others to tolerate it. I'm a full-fledged Muslim and I don't see what you mean at all. As a matter of fact, praying and believing that God is the almighty and that there is an end to the world puts me at peace more than anything else.
    Dec 30, 2020
  5. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    @TheStranger All monotheist religions are misguiding people to the wrong path of thinking and acting. The same goes for hinduism as well for the cast system they have. I've seen only discrimination towards other Believers or even Non-Believers.
    Jan 3, 2021
    aricking likes this.
  6. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    @TheStranger They all put a barrier between people of different religions. All those religions forbids the love between people in relationship coming from different religions, cultures or even non-believers. They are discriminating each other and they are accepting no other religion, than their own.
    Jan 3, 2021
    aricking and Narcissa like this.
  7. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    @TheStranger This is called forced believing mentality system otherwise you are disowned by your family or they despise you till the bitter end. And woman have less rights than men have. These religions are poison for human kind.
    Jan 3, 2021
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    If that's what you think and believe, then I won't say anything about it. I don't agree with you and I'm not judging you,either. You do you and you're allowed to do what you believe is right. However, the path you're walking is a dark one for sure. If you're okay with it, I can't even have a say or opinion about it.
    Jan 3, 2021
  9. aricking
    aricking
    Actually every religion teach us toleration,but the follower of religion dont believe in toleration, i mean you can blame the followers not the religion
    Jan 5, 2021
    moon 8, TheStranger and Krillin1993 like this.
  10. aricking
    aricking
    Thats the reason why i believe in religion but i never listen to any religious speaker,cause they change many things,
    Jan 5, 2021
    TheStranger and Krillin1993 like this.
  11. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    @aricking Yeah maybe. I have left the religion that I was forced to believe in just because I was born in a religious family. At the end of the day nobody can really say what the ultimate truth is. But I have decided to become a Buddhist. I am happy now.
    Jan 5, 2021
    aricking likes this.
  12. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    @aricking I hate nobody, but when I critize religion especially monotheist religions and the cast system of Hindus, they are trying to fight me as well. Religion created alot of suffering to humans. Every religion threatens others with burning in "hell". What a stupidity.
    Jan 5, 2021
    aricking likes this.
  13. aricking
    aricking
    I myself also hate people who attacks when other criticize their religion, and thats why i never discuss about religion
    Jan 5, 2021
    moon 8, TheStranger and Krillin1993 like this.
  14. aricking
    aricking
    But its good to see that you are happy!
    Jan 5, 2021
    moon 8, Krillin1993 and TheStranger like this.
  15. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah. Attacking others with threats, or trying to invite others by using threats as a motivation to entering said religion is not working at all.
    Jan 5, 2021
    moon 8 and aricking like this.