1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Aswin palathingal

1. Aswin palathingal
    Aswin palathingal
    I have been focussing on my self..But that is not enough..I have contacted her since then,Except for 1 time about a year ago(she has a nw bf..Thought I don't disturb them)..

Any practical ideas that would work??
    Thanks in advance..
    Jan 2, 2021
    |Hanuman| and Muhammad Husayn like this.
  2. Aswin palathingal
    Aswin palathingal
    Haven't contacted*
    Jan 2, 2021
  3. Aswin palathingal
    Aswin palathingal
    Hellpp..this was my first love..
    Jan 2, 2021
  4. Aswin palathingal
    Aswin palathingal
    And I am sure that I don't want her in my life..She has caused so much mental trauma..

And this new bf is the guy who have been disturbing her for 1 year and it was me who stopped him then once we were in love..
    Jan 2, 2021
  5. eagle rising
    eagle rising
    Look at it from your exs and her boyfriends pointofview. Right now, just enjoy the distance because that is what your body really likes.
    Jan 2, 2021
  6. eagle rising
    eagle rising
    That doesn't mean just let yourself go crazy. Let your body go through the motions. Watch the attraction flower but don't pick it up.
    Jan 2, 2021
  7. eagle rising
    eagle rising
    Once you pick it up you will suddenly feel a deep turmoil inside, you know that you just caused harm and it will impact you deeply.
    Jan 2, 2021
  8. eagle rising
    eagle rising
    Once you try to control the love, its over for you, physically and "spiritually" (that is having to do with energy)
    Jan 2, 2021
  9. Aswin palathingal
    Aswin palathingal
    Dear @eagle rising thank you..But can you simplify..I can't understand fully what u said..

Thinking for his side..He is enjoying his life with her..He doesn't mind me or kind of see me as a threat..

She is a person who doesn't have strong decisions in life..Sometimes she do things in front of me like she want me back..
    Jan 2, 2021
  10. Aswin palathingal
    Aswin palathingal
    I love this distance..But the thing is we all are classmates..Can't go away from them for the next 2 years or so..

I didn't understand the flower part u said and about controlling love..Can u explain plz?!
    Jan 2, 2021
  11. Aswin palathingal
    Aswin palathingal
    Sir what do you meant by Letting my body go through the emotions?
    U mean It's ok to think about her all the time..I can't study or do anything..I am kind of thinking about her 24*7..

Most of the time hate comes to my mind.. Knowing that it is bad I control it..
    Jan 2, 2021
  12. Aswin palathingal
    Aswin palathingal
    Sometimes I say to myself to forgive them and me..

I think I have forgiven..But these *thoughts of impressing her* somehow come every now and then..
    This is my first love and I think I loved her the best way I can..
    Jan 2, 2021
  13. eagle rising
    eagle rising
    By distance I mean there is no contact. How far away doesn't matter.

When you decide to try and interrupt their relationship what's going to happen? This is "closing the distance", think about all the good and bad.
    Jan 2, 2021
  14. Aswin palathingal
    Aswin palathingal
    Yes..But I certainly don't want to interrupt their relationship..I am happy for them..

I just want to her thoughts to be gone..There was too much mental trauma..I want that gone..I can't study or do anything..I am kind of thinking about her 24*7.Most of the time hate comes to my mind,sometimes day dreams of impressing her on the roads..Knowing that it is bad I control it..
    Jan 2, 2021
  15. Aswin palathingal
    Aswin palathingal
    Any kind of help to stop these thoughts is appreciated..
    Jan 2, 2021