1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Deadpool98
    Deadpool98
    Hey Candy, well trying to get back little by little. Happy new year!! How ya doing?
    Jan 14, 2021
    amaranth and Coffee Candy like this.
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Ya? That’s good! Thanks! I’m doing alright.
    What are you up to these days? You’re so quiet an mysterious lol. You’re barely here.
    Jan 14, 2021
    amaranth, Deadpool98 and HIMAN_R like this.
  3. Deadpool98
    Deadpool98
    'Quiet and mysterious" yup that's me lol. Well I'm pretty much into work these days, I wanted to start stand up comedy but Idk where to start. I got heavily addicted to P in the middle :/. How's your job going on?
    Jan 14, 2021
    amaranth and Coffee Candy like this.
  4. Deadpool98
    Deadpool98
    Strange the only way we chat is through these posts :3
    Jan 14, 2021
    Coffee Candy and amaranth like this.
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    What do you do again?
    What kinda job do you have?

Thats sweet.
    Maybe we could get a free show? Lol.
    I’m sorry you’re not doing so well in this regard. Just dontgive up, I’m sure theres a light at the end of the tunnel.

Ya it is. I was viewing your profile and saw I wished you a happy new year in 2020 lol
    Jan 14, 2021
    R.o.B and Deadpool98 like this.
  6. Deadpool98
    Deadpool98
    I'm a network engineer working for an ISP :). If I do make it then sure haha, can't believe it's gone be 2 years since I joined here. How's your 2021 going on? I'm excited for the PS5 that I pre ordered xD
    Jan 14, 2021
    R.o.B and Coffee Candy like this.
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    very good. I think I keep forgetting.. But I prom its the last time you’ll have to tell me, I’ll remember.
    Ya its been a while since I joined as well.
    Its going only okay so far lol.
    Enjoy :)
    Jan 15, 2021
    R.o.B and Deadpool98 like this.