1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by aricking

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Great you start learn from him :D
    Jan 18, 2021
  2. aricking
    aricking
    Krishnamurti, osho and now sadhguru help me a lot in spiritual things
    Jan 18, 2021
    Tafi, BurgerChamp and One Eyed Owl like this.
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    About all these indians i praise only Gandhi and Krishnammurti, despite i rather Gandhi because is influenced by Tolstoj. Krisnammurti is great but was so much inside the Theosophy that i don't like.
    Jan 18, 2021
  4. aricking
    aricking
    I love gandhi,a great political leader he was,both mahatma gandhi and indira gandhi supported a lot, for bangladesh independence
    Jan 18, 2021
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @aricking it was not Pakistan? I'm sure about Pakistan but also Bangladesh? I'm sure that split it from India was ok, not many muslim from these regions like indians, but for me religion divide, watch, Indians and Bangladesh are like brothers, you will never really seen a difference between them, if wasn't for religion.
    Jan 19, 2021
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Jan 19, 2021
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Muslim have another view about Indians than Christians. Despite our anchestors from Europe colonize them, slay them during the crusade, there is always some tollerance because is writed in their book (and listen to me these religions are more similar tham we think, watch a map of the world about Abramitic religions).
    Jan 19, 2021
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    People from here didn't just slay christians with other christians, like orthodox or Lutherian with chatolic (Violence is forbidden by Jesus, if you have a brain for understand what he mean, new textament is full of examples, like 26:52, Luke 10:25-37) they slayed also other religions from the same rooth (Jewish, Islamic)
    Jan 19, 2021
  9. aricking
    aricking
    I dont hate any nation,but pakistan did too much tyranny to bangladesh,means think of bangladesh people was killed just because they wanted their own language as state language
    Jan 20, 2021
  10. aricking
    aricking
    As you said,i also find a lot of similarity,abrahamic(christian,jews,islam) they are similar in various way,but even other religions are similar,as all religion foundation is same- be kind to others,and be moral,simple
    Jan 20, 2021
  11. aricking
    aricking
    I saw that video,in my opinion the fault is in the education not in the children,the little kid dont even underdtand what he was saying,i am sad on how can a parents/school teach kids these thing?
    Jan 20, 2021
  12. aricking
    aricking
    Speaking more about education,there are a group of herd,who have eyes,but cant see by them,they have brain but cant use by them,this people fall into trap of bad people,and they basically accept their ideas,,,in my opinion these people are the truest form of ignorance
    Jan 20, 2021
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    We already said that (i cannot stop to repeat and i alreasy sait to you many times), every religions need to work to find the yearning of good amd this is what make them similar. As Lao Tzu said that He does not know anything, Socrates said the same thing on the other side of the world. We received messages from every religion, experiment peace and love not war and violence....
    Jan 20, 2021
  14. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Christians and Muslims co hexisted for many centuries in al andalus during the omayyad and they where "Dhimmis". So propaganda tell you that the co existence of muslims and christians is not possible in muslim countries. Maybe today.
    Jan 20, 2021