1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Hollipop

1. Lone_Wolf
    Lone_Wolf
    Don't be nervous. All the other students feel the same way you do. I went back to college at age 45, so I was extra wary of what it would be like, but it turned out just fine.
    Sep 18, 2016
  2. Hollipop
    Hollipop
    Thank you so much! I tend to get nervous pretty easily and that really calmed be down a lot :) I'll be sure to focus!
    Sep 18, 2016
  3. Lone_Wolf
    Lone_Wolf
    I think years of PMO make us extra self-conscious too. But yeah, don't worry about the first day of college. No matter how together you might think someone else is on the surface, everyone has self-doubt.
    Sep 18, 2016
  4. Hollipop
    Hollipop
    I know for sure that I'm a lot more self-conscious if I happen to have to leave the house right after PMOing. I feel like the way we choose to face our insecurities and how we share them with others plays a great part in who we are.
    Sep 18, 2016
  5. Lone_Wolf
    Lone_Wolf
    I assume everything went well?
    Sep 20, 2016
  6. Hollipop
    Hollipop
    Yes it did! My apologizes for not saying anything about it, but I had a pretty busy day! I even possible started working on a new friendship :) Thanks for your concern!
    Sep 20, 2016
  7. Lone_Wolf
    Lone_Wolf
    Good to hear. I figured everything would go all right. These fears we have of the unknown often turn out to be worse than reality.
    Sep 20, 2016
  8. Hollipop
    Hollipop
    Very very true. I feel like I've been avoid risks all my life only to face regret in the end. Have you gone through something similar?
    Sep 20, 2016
  9. Lone_Wolf
    Lone_Wolf
    For most of my life. Only now do I seem to be getting things on track.
    Sep 20, 2016