1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by PMO addict1

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Find something to keep busy, and call a friend or family membr for a chat, take care
    Jan 25, 2021
  2. black_coyote
    black_coyote
    Its part of the healing my friend. You've to walk through this. Push through the pain. Be compassionate towards yourself. Take care man
    Jan 25, 2021
  3. black_coyote
    black_coyote
    Also, conversations with loved ones can be beneficial like @Choosecourage mentioned. It has helped me when I was depressed.
    Jan 25, 2021
  4. PMO addict1
    PMO addict1
    I have started gym ..... But I cant socialize because I am soo anxious anxious that I cant even face people or talk to them...
    Jan 25, 2021
    Choosecourage likes this.
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    ofcourse you can, you may not do it well, but you can.
    Just like riding a bike for the first time, your gunna be bad at it in the beginning, but you learn by doing it.
    Jan 26, 2021
    PMO addict1 likes this.
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You just avoid doing it because you know how bad your going to be at it, but if you dont get scoial experience you never learn the scoial skills you need and never improve
    Jan 26, 2021
    PMO addict1 likes this.
  7. PMO addict1
    PMO addict1
    I was not that bad... but now since last 5 months.. I had become worse .. Thats what torturing me
    Jan 26, 2021