1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ImStrongAK

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hit the emergency button
    Feb 3, 2021
    ImStrongAK likes this.
  2. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @Sosuke Aizen - Already did several times! I need someone to talk to or someone to assist me!!
    Feb 3, 2021
    Sosuke Aizen likes this.
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Ah, good luck with that my friend ^^
    Feb 3, 2021
    ImStrongAK likes this.
  4. Tuinuane
    Tuinuane
    If you on day 40 you should definitely know it's about to get easier. From experience
    Feb 3, 2021
    ImStrongAK likes this.
  5. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @VictoryIsOurs - I've previously touched 150 days, mate! The problem is it is becoming way too tempting right now!
    Feb 3, 2021
    VictoryIsOurs likes this.
  6. Tuinuane
    Tuinuane
    I am there as well. I am from 150 days... imagine I am 2 days today and this post has just encouraged me. Go outside please
    Feb 3, 2021
    ImStrongAK likes this.
  7. theMotivator
    theMotivator
    Man ditch those triggers right now. You can't lose such a strike. What do you think, did you live those 40 days free just for nothing? Get yourself together and read something and get your mind off it.
    Feb 3, 2021
    ImStrongAK and VictoryIsOurs like this.
  8. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @VictoryIsOurs & @theMotivator - I seriously wish I saw this before!! :((

I saw it coming! I have been avoiding it for past 3 days now! Fought very strongly! But failed!

No regrets though.. after a No-Nut January! LET'S CONTINUE TO MOVE FORWARD! :)
    Feb 3, 2021
    VictoryIsOurs likes this.
  9. theMotivator
    theMotivator
    Learn from your mistakes. Analyze, what triggered you, and how to avoid it in the future. Because if you analyze too late, you will really forget what got you. Keep on going :D
    Feb 3, 2021
    ImStrongAK likes this.