1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TheOneRingBoromir

1. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    And have a great weekend :-)
    Feb 13, 2021
  2. Fomo Sapiens
    Fomo Sapiens
    Thanks again man! I disappeared again for a month, it seems. Oops, haha. I am good mate :) It is good to have moved, fresh energy, although there are a lot of things I miss about the old place. And some other things I'm glad to leave behind (noise mainly!). Settling in now. How are you doing and what have you been up to?
    Mar 18, 2021
  3. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    That happens, you need some time for you and the things needing attention in your life. I am seldom here myself, way too busy for a change. Yeah I can see that, moving gives a scene change, something which is needed at times :-). Oh yeah I hate noise myself, good to get rid of that I understand it. Good to hear you are doing well :-)
    Mar 21, 2021
    Sputnik I and One Eyed Owl like this.
  4. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    As I said I am pretty busy lately. But I like that change. I used to just go to work, go home, eat and do stuff. That was fine, but it didn't really add more to me, made me stagnant. So yeah I've been studying as you noted on another status. It's really fun and I see a career in it, the future is brighter because of it :-).
    Mar 21, 2021
  5. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Emotionally I am better than I was, for my own changes and therapy. Good to know we are both doing well :-)
    Mar 21, 2021
  6. Fomo Sapiens
    Fomo Sapiens
    Great to hear bud!
    Apr 25, 2021