1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Beingmankind
Last Activity:
Dec 5, 2021
Manage Groups:

Followers 1

Birthday:
Dec 22, 2004 (Age: 19)

Share This Page

Beingmankind

Fapstronaut, Male, 19

Binge relapsed 4 times on day 4. Mar 4, 2021

Beingmankind was last seen:
Dec 5, 2021
    1. Beingmankind
      Beingmankind
      Binge relapsed 4 times on day 4.
    2. Beingmankind
      Beingmankind
      i have my exams next year which will decide my future carrier.but i am addicted to pmo cant concentrate on studies.too many relapses.i am 16
      1. Unstoppable24/7 and Mr. Crab like this.
      2. Unstoppable24/7
        Unstoppable24/7
        Hey dude, I am also facing same situation as 16 year old. Let's do it don't waste time. I had just given my exams and my performance is totally different from previous exams. My friends reaction like ,,what had he done and how,, nofap really works just give it a chance.
        Mar 3, 2021
        Beingmankind likes this.
      3. Beingmankind
        Beingmankind
        nofap really helps and yes it changes me lot as a person. lets stay strong dude.
        Mar 4, 2021
    3. Beingmankind
      Beingmankind
      binged pmo for 4 days after 9 days of nofap. seriously i have a strong addiction. i have learned abt my craving. stay strong guys .
      1. Juxtaposition and BigBadWolf_27 like this.
      2. BigBadWolf_27
        BigBadWolf_27
        It's really a psychological battle man. You need huge dedication to succeed, it depends on you if you want that bad enough. And if you want achieve mental clarity faster after binging, try cold showers and meditation sessions. It's game changer, trust me.
        Feb 28, 2021
        Beingmankind likes this.
      3. Beingmankind
        Beingmankind
        thank you dude. i will try this. staying strong. its true that mental battle takes a lot more compared to physical one.imo
        Feb 28, 2021
    4. Beingmankind
      Beingmankind
      Guys, I relapsed 3 times on day 10. It literally feels hell. I am struck with this pmo addiction. My motivation has gone tooo down. Amen
      1. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Amen to what?
        I hope you find new motivation and get back on your feet.
        Feb 24, 2021
      2. Beingmankind
        Beingmankind
        Sure , dude. I'll put me back on track. Was fed up. But not gonna give up. I don't wanna be like pmo addict. Relapses happens. It's all abt how we take it.Thanks for your concern . I'll learn frm my relapse and bounce back. Thank u
        Feb 24, 2021
        Conquering Winner likes this.
    5. Beingmankind
      Beingmankind
      Guys , relapsed on day 10 . I felt the cravings were huge . I could not resist. Felt like I will die if I didn't pmo.
      1. Leader of ME likes this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Stay strong and get back on track. The path to recovery has many pitfalls. You just got to notice where you made mistakes. Did you see a suggestive picture and not turn your head? You also need a distraction plan so when you see the symptoms you try to damage control before it gets bad
        Feb 24, 2021
        Beingmankind and Warrior Within like this.
    6. Beingmankind
      Beingmankind
      Was abt too click p@#n site!!!!...But nofap website I found as an alternative. Thanks to it.took a bath.now feeling fine.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 22, 2004 (Age: 19)

Signature

[​IMG]