1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    It's like i did practiced sexual transmutation, but failed. It's not that i'm not trying. It's that i'm doing the wrong way. That i didn't figure the right problem to solve.
    Feb 25, 2021
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I know i have to be real honest here, about the relapse, cause that's what told in Nofap Getting Started book. The problem is, the subconscious mind that i don't know how to gain its control. Whatever i do in the Sexual Transmutation method, that's the conscious mind tell me to do.
    Feb 25, 2021
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    All the misery in the world is people can't control their subconscious mind. Then something happens, they regret afterwards but they can't help it.
    Feb 25, 2021
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Cause what we doing right is you TELL yourself to do, that's the conscious mind, the top of the iceberg. But then what if you DON'T TELL yourself but the thoughts and imagination throwing up and doing live shows in your heads, about the dirtiest things you can even think of.
    Feb 25, 2021
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And the things you DON'T TELL yourself, that's the subconscious mind. So it's like people know cigarettes and drugs are bad, but they just can't stop themselves. And people looking into them and tell they are addicts, drug users, but people don't see that they're struggling with their relationship w their subconscious mind which DICTATED them even they don't want to.
    Feb 25, 2021
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So yep, and all the feelings about, let's say you see your friends success w achievements and you gonna be freakin jealous of it. That's your subconscious mind, too.
    Feb 25, 2021
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Google images "subconscious mind conscious mind", you see the image of the iceberg, 10% of the top is conscious mind, 90% remains out of sight underwater is subconscious mind.
    Feb 25, 2021
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So if you relapse, that's your subconscious mind isn't trained yet. I didn't aware of that till today, i underestimate it and never know how much it affects me.
    Feb 25, 2021
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Then every time relapse, i get rid of the cause but still, relapse. When subconscious mind tells me, yes relapse, oh remember the images... my conscious mind search for Youtube meditations 10 mins, 5 mins, 2 mins... that's sexual transmutation practice but then, still relapse.
    Feb 25, 2021
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    This time relapse makes me realize how loose my control to subconscious mind, how unprepared i am. Cause to a high sex drive person, as i am, i realized it, and to a responsible person to my work life, my family, and how the society sees me (to be straight, the daughter of the director of a company, that's true in my reality, i confess), then get to know these things is really critical, vital to me,
    Feb 25, 2021
  11. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    or i bet to anyone else on this site who pursues really serious work and career.
    Feb 25, 2021
  12. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    That's it, end of the realization. I will research and read book about this - POWER OF SUBCONSCIOUS MIND. Yep, you want to manifest things in life, don't you. Go for it.
    Feb 25, 2021
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Good luck.
    Feb 25, 2021
  14. Halpherisdusfrey
  15. Eeva
    Eeva
    Some interesting thoughts, thanks for sharing.
    Feb 25, 2021
  16. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Feb 25, 2021