1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    (may cause some trigger, be cautious)
    - Feel the peak, release sexual energy
    - View your body in your own eyes view, feel your body raw
    - Know more about your body, how your physical system work, kinds of Orgasm you can experience.
    Feb 26, 2021
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    It's quite obscured for those women folks here to find a document about PMO abstaining, or Nofap for woman. Cause about physique, women can have multiple orgasms without having any issue like male (ED, semen retention...). That's why there're documents and books specialized for Nofap male (like "Why you should never masturbate"), but i found, none anything for women, so that's like we have to figure it our own.
    Feb 26, 2021
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Maybe about the physique of female is different from male, we can have different kinds of O like g-spot, a-spot,multiple O, ... But the effect of an Orgasm to the BRAIN between male and female is ABSOLUTE THE SAME. Cause ultimately we have one structure of brain, but two kinds of sex, two kind of physical system that respond to brain.
    Feb 26, 2021
  4. Swayvy23
    Swayvy23
    Can you help me
    Feb 26, 2021
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So that's why i can see male are kinda dominant in many fields. But that's just my limit POV where i didn't read about woman brilliance yet. But actually, as a woman with a subconscious mind not properly used like me (can say it's high sex drive but i think i just haven't put control yet), I don't know anyone have the same experience about work force, especially in my case, Electrical Engineering.
    Feb 26, 2021
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Like whole male environment, there're females, but it seems they don't contract the same problem as i do. So yeah, if no one has, i will work on my own, simple really.
    Feb 26, 2021
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Swayvy23 I'm sorry, i have no idea how to @@
    Feb 26, 2021
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And yet , the damage of a relapse, or PMO lifestyle:
    Feb 26, 2021
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    - Can't properly eye-contact, short and unconfident conversations that sounds horrible and artificial and superficial, not really pay attention and being present. Low self-esteem even in normal communication.
    Feb 26, 2021
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    - Objectify and sexualize my body, especially in the many-males environment as i'm in, there would be disaster if you don't control yourself, and problem with confidence...
    Feb 26, 2021
  11. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    - Acne, bad facial skin, not radiant, like real bad skin
    (trigger) - Body ache as the muscle of masturbated pose. It feels like you just have sex, i assume, cause it's not w anyone else but you.
    Feb 26, 2021
  12. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    - Lose focus, chaser effects, binge, then boom, PMO lifestyle again. Harm to worklife and overall wellness (physical, emotional, spiritual, social, intellectual, environmental, occupational). Focus is vital to everything.
    Feb 26, 2021
  13. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    "An excellent way to get acquainted with the two functions of your mind is to look upon your own mind as a garden. You are a gardener, and you are planting seeds (thoughts) in your subconscious mind all day long, based on your habitual think-ing. As you sow in your subconscious mind, so shall you reap in your body and environment"
    Feb 26, 2021
  14. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    "Every thought is, therefore, a cause, and every condition is an effect. For this reason, it is essential that you take charge of your thoughts so as to bring forth only desirable conditions."
    Feb 26, 2021
  15. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    "Knowledge of the interaction of your conscious and sub-conscious minds will enable you to transform your whole life. In order to change external conditions, you must change the cause.
    Feb 26, 2021
  16. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Most men try to change conditions and circumstances by working with conditions and
    circumstances. To remove discord, confusion, lack, and limitation, you must remove the cause, and the cause is the way you are using your conscious mind. In other words, the way you are thinking and picturing in your mind"
    Feb 26, 2021
  17. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Your subconscious is very sensitive to your thoughts. Your thoughts form the mold or matrix through which the infinite intelligence, wisdom, vital forces, and energies of your subconscious flow.
    Feb 26, 2021
  18. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    "Be sure that you think on whatsoever things are true, what-soever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these
    things. PHIL. 4:8.
    Feb 26, 2021
  19. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    5. Every thought is a cause, and every condition is an effect.
    7. You are like a captain navigating a ship. He must give the right orders, and likewise, you must give the right orders (thoughts and images) to your subconscious mind, which controls and governs all your experiences.
    Feb 26, 2021
  20. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    9. The law of life is the law of belief. A belief is a thought in your mind. Do not believe in things to harm or hurt you. Believe in the power of your subconscious to heal, inspire, strengthen, and prosper you. According to your belief is it done unto you.
    10. Change your thoughts, and you change your destiny
    Feb 26, 2021
  21. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    You have only one mind, but your mind possesses two dis-tinctive characteristics. The nomen-clature generally used to distinguish the two functions of your mind is as follows: The objective and subjective mind, the conscious and subconscious mind, the
    waking and sleeping mind...
    Feb 26, 2021
  22. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Begin now to sow thoughts of peace, happiness, right ac-tion, good will, and prosperity. Think quietly and with interest on these qualities and accept them fully in your conscious reason-ing mind.
    Every thought is, therefore, a cause, and every condition is an effect. For this reason, it is essential that you take charge of your thoughts so as to bring forth only desirable conditions.
    Feb 26, 2021
  23. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Your subconscious mind is reac-tive and responds to
    the nature of your thoughts.
    "When this happens, you can, like Caruso, speak affirmatively and with a deep sense of authority to the irrational emotions generated in your deeper mind as follows: “Be still, be quiet, I am in control, you must obey me, you are subject to my command, you cannot intrude where you do not belong.”
    Feb 26, 2021
  24. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    It is fascinating and intensely interesting to observe how you can speak authoritatively and with conviction to the irra-tional movement of your deeper self bringing silence, harmony, and peace to your mind.
    The subconscious is subject to the con-scious mind, and that is why it is called subconscious or sub-jective
    Feb 26, 2021
  25. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    From Chapter 1 "The Treasure House Within You" - The Power of your Subconscious mind" _Joseph Murphy
    Feb 26, 2021
  26. Swayvy23
    Swayvy23
    Can someone help me with fantasizing
    Feb 26, 2021
  27. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Understand that no one reply on this thread, but i just state some hard-swallowing truth. So yep, be careful to what you consume is good for your wellness, too. I just say for myself anyway.
    Feb 26, 2021