1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Better version of myself

1. theMotivator
    theMotivator
    I wake up at 4:00 I usually start work at 7:00 and end at 16:00. And go to sleep at around 20:00. That leaves me with 7 free hours a day. I already decide, what I am going to do every day in the morning (e.g reading, and how much), and then what i will do at evening (but it sometimes depends on mood, but still i have 2 or 3 options what to do).
    Mar 2, 2021
  2. theMotivator
    theMotivator
    I don't change much what I eat in the morning, so to not spend time thinking. All the time the same thing.
    Mar 2, 2021
  3. theMotivator
    theMotivator
    Main thing is deciding what to do, and how much to do. If you specify what to do beforehand, it's much likely, that you are going to do it, rather than thinking on spot, what to do. Because usually laziness comes and sits on your shoulders and you don't want to do anything.
    Mar 2, 2021
  4. theMotivator
    theMotivator
    This at least works for me and I can manage to do a lot of things in this packed period of time.
    Mar 2, 2021
  5. Better version of myself
    Better version of myself
    Thanks alot for these tips, they were really helpful :)))))
    Mar 3, 2021