1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    yep, doing just fine. I'm going 3 weeks of brain rewiring from the lastest "relapse" thing. It now sounds weird to me talk about it again. Cause everyday i absorb more positive-oriented things. And my mindset change, my thoughts change, my subconscious mind changes. And I'm still going w the Final Project things and meet some obstacles.
    Mar 14, 2021
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    In general, when i decided to change my mind to a more realistic and more bright place, my mental will change that way. And one small thing but important: unlike before i don't look at my body until some point of "relapse", it's like objectifying and sexualizing it. Since i know my body is actually my dear home where my mind and soul reside in, so I just get to take care of it
    Mar 14, 2021
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    , keep it pure and clean for my mind and soul. a quote from B.K.S. Iyengar. Another mental saying "My body is a temple for my mind, body and soul. So nourish it with happy thoughts, good health, ad positive energy". So yeah, I just everyday gotta find some activities
    Mar 14, 2021
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    i'm grateful for, that i just gotta get more works to do for clearer mental state of mind, cause i don't want stress stacked up, so it'll mess my mind clarity.
    So yep, I think just changing thoughts and it'll bring good effects to life in general. And maybe no longer "pmo things" of course, if everyday i feed myself good intentions and healthy mental inspiration and physical food...
    Mar 14, 2021
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And i don't mind if i was going thru 3 weeks or any period of time, unlike the last time i was struggling, now i just be aware of it, and every time i tend to have not clean thoughts, i take time to journal and mindset, make clear solutions to act on.
    Mar 14, 2021
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And up above i forget to say "i didn't look at my body" like before, now i get to accustomed to the sight of it cause it's mind anyway, not "woohoo" but to just get familiar to it. It's my little thing beside all the mental thoughts changing. I hope you can get what i mean.
    Mar 14, 2021
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I do get what you mean miss halphie. But above everything that's something I loved reading in your messages. Your new mindset about time :). You're totally right. We just need to be aware of things that happen. Take right solutions, no matter the day or anything else.
    We have this moment for us. Let's use it to the best :)
    Mar 14, 2021
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @fg4795 Agreed FG :) Nice day and week to you :D
    Mar 14, 2021