1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Krillin1993

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Wha...? Why do you not want children...? That's how humans work btw
    Mar 13, 2021
    Muhammad Husayn likes this.
  2. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    Who said that you have to have kids? Who said you must to do this or that in order to be happy? Your ultra conservative parents? They have brainwashed you all the time! You have to do nothing! Doing what others do is not a logical argument. Do what makes you happy and not what makes your parents or society happy!!!
    Mar 13, 2021
  3. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    @Conquering Winner You are 19. Start to think for yourself and not for others! And please do me a favor, if you are argumenting always from a monotheist-religious standpoint, please stay away from me! Don't get me wrong I don't hate you but I can smell right wing conservative people, eventhough I don't know you well.
    Mar 13, 2021
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That's not I work ,fam. I looked out at a father and son while I was praying and I genuinely wanted to have a kid in the future. Plus, its in our genes to reproduce fam. Sure, my religion says that its a must, but that's not what I'm saying here. And I really do not care about what you do or think with your life bruv.
    Mar 13, 2021
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Reason why is that you, because of your life choices and what you've done thus far, you are here. Alone. Sad and Depressed.
    Mar 13, 2021
  6. she-dernatinus
    she-dernatinus
    It's true , why are you against the idea to have children ?
    Mar 13, 2021
    Muhammad Husayn and Krillin1993 like this.
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Mar 15, 2021
  8. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    @she-dernatinus My Health Problems, Money Problems, Time Problems, Unfullfilled Dreams. I am even not datable for alot of woman. And I would never date a girl who has a religious background (except Budhism) because she will be always under the control of her father, mother, brother etc and that pisses me off.
    Mar 15, 2021
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Always, huh? Well, if you truly think that's the case, then we'll see how youd deal with things at a very old age.
    Mar 16, 2021
  10. she-dernatinus
    she-dernatinus
    I think you make things a bit too difficult for yourself. We all hope to find convenient partners, and we are aware we aren't perfect.
    Mar 21, 2021
    Muhammad Husayn and Krillin1993 like this.
  11. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    @she-dernatinus Although I think sometimes about how it would be to have a girlfriend. But I also know that this "Love" is not the purpose of finding oneselves Happiness. You are not happy with your partner, you are happy only for yourself in the first place.
    Mar 21, 2021
  12. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    @she-dernatinus And when someone can't reach that point to feel good with your own being, a compaignonship would be senseless. Cause at the end of the day, you will always find yourself empty, no matter with whom you are together with.
    Mar 21, 2021
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You are never empty. You might feel like it, but its just your brain receptors not getting much action/stimulation. That's what I realized after thinking about being a lonely boi. I keep moving forward, not letting those thoughts dull me.
    Mar 22, 2021