1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Jay77
Last Activity:
Apr 16, 2024 at 6:31 PM
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jan 12, 1987 (Age: 37)

Share This Page

Jay77

Fapstronaut, Male, 37

Jay77 was last seen:
Apr 16, 2024 at 6:31 PM
    1. MagoriumsEmporium
      MagoriumsEmporium
      Hey, I saw a post of yours talking about nofap and chronic fatigue. I too suffer from years of horrible fatigue no matter how much I sleep and I'm wondering if you ever proved or disproved the connection. Did long streaks make it go away? I was gonna shoot you a message, but it said I didn't have permission to do that, so if you'd rather talk in a conversation, you can start one with me. EIther way. Thanks
      1. Master Chips likes this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        It does go away as you stay away from PMO. But it may comeback and becomes worse if you binge or edge continuesly. Even O alone will induce it by time.
        Oct 14, 2022
        Jay77 likes this.
    2. aliggg
      aliggg
      hello buddy, hows your body improve after almost 1 year of nofap? i saw you used to have something called sexual Exhaustion which i am experience right now
      1. Muhammad Husayn likes this.
      2. Jay77
        Jay77
        Hey man! Things are much improved. It took a lonnngg time due to me being addicted for nearly 2 decades! good luck with your journey!
        Jul 17, 2022
    3. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      All the best sir! Welcome to nofap. Hope you get back your life and become a man you appreciate :)
      1. Jay77
        Jay77
        Thank you my friend :) appreciate your kind words.
        Jul 11, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 12, 1987 (Age: 37)

Signature

[​IMG]
    I'm using NoFap's new PMO Tracker! Set up your own here.

You can’t change the beginning but you can start where you are and change the ending!