1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Krillin1993

1. she-dernatinus
    she-dernatinus
    I don't know what to think of this. Are you sure it's the cause of your cravings ? And not something else ?
    Apr 1, 2021
    One Eyed Owl and Krillin1993 like this.
  2. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    @she-dernatinus Yes unfortunately I suspect that this is the reason for my rise of my libido again. Beans, Chickpeas and cooking oil! I don't eat animal products so even if you are vegan you can be extremely horny as hell by eating some sorts of food or fat. This is not a joke.
    Apr 1, 2021
    One Eyed Owl and she-dernatinus like this.
  3. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    @she-dernatinus I have eaten alot self made hash brown for the last 3 days I guess, just to know what is gonna happen with my body. It took me about 2-3 days to notice a higher libido level. This is so interesting. Just quit all kinds of protein and oil and the situation changes again back to normal.
    Apr 1, 2021
  4. she-dernatinus
    she-dernatinus
    That is the first time I learn this. If it's true , there must be at least foods you can eat and not increase your libido.
    Apr 1, 2021
  5. she-dernatinus
    she-dernatinus
    I think you should try a simple experience; ditch oily foods as well as some veggies you don't want to eat. Scrutinize the changes for the upcoming days. At last you can deduce if it's the influence of food or not.
    Apr 1, 2021
  6. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    @she-dernatinus Yeah I will! Tomorrow I will stop all those kind of things what increased my libido and I will report how my body is going to respond to it.
    Apr 1, 2021