1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by +TenPercent

1. TopBoys_Frontline
    TopBoys_Frontline
    congrats, hope you had a real life great experience !!!!!!
    Apr 3, 2021
    +TenPercent likes this.
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    What's so good about Karezza?
    Apr 3, 2021
  3. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    Karezza is a beautiful thing. It's more about love and connection than getting one's rocks off. Plus, vital energy is retained by not having an orgasm.
    Apr 3, 2021
    TopBoys_Frontline likes this.
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Is that scientifically proven or is it just some way to nut without nutting? More power to you , if it makes you happy. I'd actually choose to O if I had the chance.
    Apr 3, 2021
  5. Khufu
    Khufu
    do you find you have more energy after karezza
    Apr 4, 2021
    +TenPercent likes this.
  6. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    That depends. If done right, I feel incredibly connected, at peace and all of my sexual urges are relieved. But I think I could rate the level of connection from 1 to 5, 5 being full eye contact, spiritual and sexual union with another person. 1 being not much different than edging - enjoying the feel of it and getting close to orgasm, but backing off before slipping with an O.
    Apr 4, 2021
    {Ananta} likes this.
  7. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    This last one was probably a 2 or a 3. I've only really hit a 5 once or twice, and ideally that would be with neither person going for orgasm. My girlfriend likes to O every time, so it's hard not to get lost in the pleasure aspect of it all. But if I can satisfy her, and have that sexual connection AND retain my semen, it's a win in my book every time if I don't O.
    Apr 4, 2021
    {Ananta} likes this.