1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I follow a lot of Insta account that has beautiful quotes daily: @jayshetty, @liveyourimpossible, @selfcarespotlight, @poets, @synchronistic, @selfcarexpress, @dlcanxiety, @shitologyofficial, @howmental, @notsosecretdiaryofanxiety,
    Apr 5, 2021
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @morganharpernichols, @mayarahealingarts (for Sexual Energy Transmutation and Sacred Sexuality), @psychologyposts_, @positivethoughtsvibe, @wordporm, @selfcareisajourney, @3am.thoughts.official, ...
    Apr 5, 2021
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And anw, i'm reading "The Power of Subconscious Mind" of Joseph Murphy, cause Sexual Transmutaion didn't work for me, i still had setbacks, but when i read this, i'm free for pretty much 1 month and more.
    Apr 5, 2021
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And for the quotes, yes, i bought a notebook for writing down (writing can make you remember it more longer) the quotes that i saved previously, for remind myself. it's like a relaxing activity that i do, using 3 different colored pens (for better letters).
    Apr 5, 2021
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CNHcDAnjyy2/ This about intrusive thoughts that's really true. They not define you, even if you have them, don't worry, it's normal, just you got the CHOICE how you REACT on them.
    Apr 5, 2021
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Apr 5, 2021
  7. Rosamund
    Rosamund
    Thank you so much Halphie <3 I copied all of these. Wish you a life long streak :D
    Apr 11, 2021
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Rosamund thank you :) unfortunately i had setback 2 days ago, but it’s okay, i just get to figure this out and get to go a better streak next time. Self- control is the thing just get to mastered, it’s just important.
    Apr 12, 2021