1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Better version of myself

1. Better version of myself
    Better version of myself
    clueless, i never felt more worse in my life, shamelessly relapsing and making my situation worse. Im just in a mental rut... even though i have nothing to do
    Apr 12, 2021
    One Eyed Owl, Toni7, ELITE2BE and 2 others like this.
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Give your phone to your parents. You need to dedicate yo self. C'mon lad.
    Apr 12, 2021
    One Eyed Owl, Toni7, ELITE2BE and 3 others like this.
  3. theMotivator
    theMotivator
    Just keep on trying. Keep on analyzing why you fall and try to fix it. Main goal: don't give up. ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )
    Apr 12, 2021
    One Eyed Owl, Toni7, ELITE2BE and 4 others like this.
  4. Better version of myself
    Better version of myself
    all the dreams that i saw are falling apart. i dont even know if i live this life.... id better dead, such is my resentment... the more i try to get out of it the more i go deep
    Apr 12, 2021
  5. Better version of myself
    Better version of myself
    its just like i face a set back and i say it over im done... but man, from starting of 2021 im fighting this addictions... every time ending up worse and WORSE
    Apr 12, 2021
  6. Better version of myself
    Better version of myself
    the plans i made, i even execute but all fall aparts. im so Fucked.. like i feel im in a dark cave, cant even find an opening
    Apr 12, 2021
  7. Better version of myself
    Better version of myself
    @Conquering Winner i have had my tab, that i kept out as a part of this experiment... but still i use laptop. and i cant shut it down due to classes
    Apr 12, 2021
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I face the same problem. I just go on reddit to look for memes at times. I know its bad and that I should do it but I do. I can't say anything to you, lad. Motivation and willpower are muscles. Maybe those muscles of yours are worn-out. You need to make habits and create a strategy.
    Apr 12, 2021
    One Eyed Owl, Toni7, ELITE2BE and 4 others like this.
  9. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    What app are you most addicted to?
    Apr 12, 2021
  10. TopBoys_Frontline
    TopBoys_Frontline
    i think you need to accept the addiction and dont beat yourself up and not trying too hard... i felt that too as you mentioned that sometimes it got me down deeper... every relapse is bad but you can learn from everyone and adjust your approach... self love is very important unconditionly of whatever you do... you will do fine! keep it up!
    Apr 12, 2021
  11. Better version of myself
    Better version of myself
    I just watched the Wim Hof documentary of Yes theory and cried, it was that moment i realised that i live more in my negative imagination and did a lot of negative overthinking...leading me to this, and @TopBoys_Frontline i realised that i was falling short on Self Love factor thanks for suggesting it tho.. Any everyone who commented thanks :)
    Apr 12, 2021
  12. TopBoys_Frontline
    TopBoys_Frontline
    that guy is amazing... furthermore im big supporter of cold showers ;)
    Apr 12, 2021