1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Khufu

1. Khufu
    Khufu
    the next day i feel like im in a hell, i panic , thinking im stuck in it for eternity
    Apr 12, 2021
  2. boichywow
    boichywow
    You have to find God my friend. There is both a Hell and a Heaven, but if you find God, you will be rescued.
    Apr 12, 2021
  3. boichywow
    boichywow
    “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me [Jesus]. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also." John 14:1-3
    Apr 12, 2021
  4. Khufu
    Khufu
    i was raised in religious background, i beleive in god but tell me brother why have i never have a dream of god or jesus or anyone from the religious books
    Apr 12, 2021
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @{Ananta} Stop listening to music and watching movies and episodes of tv shows.
    Apr 12, 2021
  6. Khufu
    Khufu
    @Phast i pretty much need to live in a cabin deep in the woods to attempt that :P
    Apr 12, 2021
  7. boichywow
    boichywow
    So I was raised in a religious background as a "Cradle Catholic," until I was around 15 when I got to experience a miraculous event. I want to encourage you to persevere, there is hope brother.
    Apr 17, 2021
  8. Deleted Account
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @{Ananta} The entertainment industry is trying to entrap us. They won't have control over us.
    Apr 19, 2021