1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Nathan Harris

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That's the right attitude! Keep it going!
    Apr 16, 2021
  2. Nathan Harris
    Nathan Harris
    @ExBator Thanks Mate!
    And you too stay strong and stay motivated.
    Apr 16, 2021
  3. I'M DC
    I'M DC
    Wow.This is nice quote.How you doing now ?
    May 2, 2021
  4. Nathan Harris
    Nathan Harris
    @I'M DC Thanks for asking friend. It's not going well. Someday I feel like I can conquer it and the another day I just wanna give up. I've no other choice left, I've to do it but I've been getting worse and worse. I'm just tired of this.

Think I've to build a new strategy and start again. I can lose again and again but I will not give up.
    Just Stay Strong and Stay Motivated.
    May 2, 2021
  5. I'M DC
    I'M DC
    Don't say the word LOSING man.
    That is wise you made a new strategy.Always get update with new experiences.Once great general Napoleon said "Victory belongs to the most persevering" So DO NOT GIVE UP.
    May 2, 2021
  6. I'M DC
    I'M DC
    Try meditation or Be relax,take a seat and think what makes u tired and then put the treatment.If it is hard to think,at the end of the each day write down what u felt and did through the day.This will help u.Keep it up man.I'm new to nofap and still doing mistakes,But I think this is the right path :)
    May 2, 2021
  7. Nathan Harris
    Nathan Harris
    @I'M DC Sure buddy, I will never give up. Yes I'm going to start meditating. Thank you for your encouraging words.
    May 2, 2021
  8. I'M DC
    I'M DC
    Nice to hear that bro..and remember if u didn't meditate before watch some good videos/lessons about that.Wish you all the best;)
    May 2, 2021