1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Krillin1993

1. Mr. Casanøva
    Mr. Casanøva
    How is your libido after you relapse on day 80? You said it was very high before the relapse, is the libido still there or it feels like getting back to day zero?
    May 16, 2021
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  2. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    I am really obsessed about detecting urges and this takes my energy away. And I have not the power to keep fighting but of course fapping all day long and keep relapsing makes no sense either. So I really don't know what to do.
    May 16, 2021
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  3. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    I would like to live a life without being afrai of my urges. I wish to be asexual just to cut off my libido from myself on the other side fighting against these urges without seeing an end of a Tunnel is a bitter experience. I have talked to a guy on another website who still fighting against this 2 years on Hardmode and he still has his urges. I am really loosing hope with this lifestyle.
    May 16, 2021
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  4. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    @Mr.Casanøva I have relapsed on Friday to a god damn granny "video" My urges were only high for the last 3-4 days after I ate white beans with Tomate Sauce cooking oil which my sister did. Oils Fats and Proteins are the reason why I had so heavy urges. Before that everything was fine.
    May 16, 2021
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  5. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    @Mr.Casanø Although I have relapsed multiple times on 2 days I still feel fine. It is like I can live without fapping after my relapse almost zero urges but I still doing it out of boredom and depression not because I am needy or so.
    May 16, 2021
    One Eyed Owl and Dues Ex Machina like this.
  6. she-dernatinus
    she-dernatinus
    there is a progress, yes it's clear.
    May 17, 2021