May 16, 2021
    Nathan Harris likes this.
  2. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    Keep on going!
    May 16, 2021
  3. AVictory
    AVictory
    Removing electronic devices out of my life was my strategy. Once I did it was nearly impossible to relapse and fail. In today’s world it a tough thing to do, but looking back doing so removed the “cancer” of temptation which was a game changer. Smart phones, computer etc...gone.
    May 16, 2021
  4. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    Removing the devices helped me a lot as well. Granted, I was so immersed in those old habits that even that was not enough. At the end of the day, it takes a mind-set of commitment, the development of discipline (especially in small things), & willingness to be uncomfortable for the greater good.
    May 16, 2021
  5. Dues Ex Machina
    Dues Ex Machina
    i stopped using of social media, although i know distancing away completely from tech, its difficult for me to not use tech for the sake of work. I hope one day i will be able to learn to use social media and tech in general with great amount of control and moderation, and it would require a quiet, aware, strong mind to do that
    May 16, 2021
    AVictory likes this.
  6. AVictory
    AVictory
    Yes, at the end of the day self discipline is what will be your best friend in controlling urges and temptations. I forgot to include that in my original post about reducing amount of electronic devices in our daily lives, it’s nearly impossible. I should have emphasized not completely living without it and simply reducing tech to an amount that will not induce tiggers, especially at the beginning of ones journey.
    May 16, 2021
  7. AVictory
    AVictory
    Thanks for commenting and recognizing my 90 days. If you ever need additional advice or suggestions please feel free and ask. Use me as an example to follow and help you reach your goals, trust me if I can do it, so can you.
    May 16, 2021
    Dues Ex Machina likes this.
  8. Dues Ex Machina
    Dues Ex Machina
    thanks for the support, highly appreciate it, keep posting about the progress
    May 16, 2021
    AVictory likes this.