1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by waseemjafx

1. Nathan Harris
    Nathan Harris
    Man, I already told you few days ago to take of your streak. It's okay, don't worry. You already did a great job.
    Did you masturbate too?
    Just don't let this happen again. Next time set a longer target. Stay strong mate and keep fighting.
    May 17, 2021
  2. Abzu
    Abzu
    people liking all these stupid relapse posts and ignoring all my humble stuff highest level of hypocrisy seems like the shitty dark age taking it's toll on everyone even the people were extremely genuine and nice to me. Might have to find other means to share my thoughts i guess.
    May 17, 2021
    Toni7, Muhammad Husayn and waseemjafx like this.
  3. Nathan Harris
    Nathan Harris
    @Abzu What's going on with you?
    I mean those who want to read and like your post will definitely do it.
    If you want likes, I will give it to you but there is no need to comment and say their post is stupid.
    May 17, 2021
  4. waseemjafx
    waseemjafx
    I did masturbate :( I'm angry at this moment. But I will try again! thank you @nathan
    May 17, 2021
  5. Nathan Harris
    Nathan Harris
    @Abzu Does that make you feel any better? Try again.
    May 17, 2021
  6. waseemjafx
    waseemjafx
    @Abzu what is wrong with you man!! It's rude to speak to people like that!!!
    May 17, 2021
  7. waseemjafx
    waseemjafx
    @Nathan Harris you are amazing person. I hope my last FAP does not effects my streak
    May 17, 2021
  8. Nathan Harris
    Nathan Harris
    @waseemjafx Thank you so much waseem. I really appreciate it.
    Don't worry, your streak will be 100x better than your last one.
    Keep fighting mate and Good luck!
    May 17, 2021