1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    mindlessly. And sleep-depraved at night and sleepy in the next morning, so nothing improves, nothing gives any results, and i continue to feel demotivated. And stress stacking, and then what comes will come.
    May 19, 2021
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So it's like, it gotta be like "when i'm demotivated, stressed, bored, daunting about my work that i work on but see nothing improve, I will just keep working until i see something". Because, 20% what we do brings 80% results. And for an engineering stuff, it's daunting at the same time
    May 19, 2021
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    to see you work not going anywhere, but that is the time you just like "when i'm not bored, i work, and when i'm bored and daunted, i work more". People just gonna know 20% of your work, not 80% what it takes you to research and know the underlying layers underneath the surface. It's not easy, it's not. But, i have no way, i can't stop
    May 19, 2021
    ELITE2BE, I'M DC, OheyApple and 4 others like this.
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    cause i have to keep digging it, it gonna reveal itself. And time is or the best friend or, the worst enemy. So, take it, and work. Something will come, anything will come, and sooner or later, it gonna result.
    May 19, 2021
    {Ananta}, ELITE2BE, I'M DC and 5 others like this.
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    It gonna result, as long as you keep working. If i'm too tired, i took rest, go to sleep. But has to be sure that i have to work consciously, have the path, or nothing gonna go anywhere.
    May 19, 2021
    {Ananta}, ELITE2BE, I'M DC and 5 others like this.