1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Lone_Wolf

1. headon.collision
    headon.collision
    MGTOW for life bro ( even though MGTOW forum are negative as fuck and don't like me that much, but anyway join our nofap group, as I said I won't be checking back on theat thread cuz I know heat back is gonna be brutal, and I don't need that negativity in my life anymore
    Oct 11, 2016
  2. headon.collision
    headon.collision
    adopted a strategy, I throw a grenade, fire in the hole and just run for cover and move on with my life, if ur interested I'll send u my viber number. cheers.
    Oct 11, 2016
  3. Lone_Wolf
    Lone_Wolf
    Yeah for sure. Thanks.
    Oct 11, 2016
    Mitchell's Way likes this.
  4. headon.collision
    headon.collision
    it seems that u are available now, do u have viber on ur phone ? if not install it and add my number :00201201234933 message me and I'll message u back
    Oct 11, 2016
  5. headon.collision
    headon.collision
    we use viber cuz it has a desktop app and is more secure than whatsapp, more versatile and accessible. but we can still be APs on whatsapp if viber is so much of a hassle for u, even though I would love for u to be part of our group
    Oct 11, 2016
  6. Lone_Wolf
    Lone_Wolf
    I took note of your number. I'll have to install Viber and add you. Right now I'm studying and just happened to notice your good post and all the goofballs in that thread too.
    Oct 11, 2016
  7. headon.collision
    headon.collision
    I didn't even bother to read all the shit that in there ( don't wanna contaminate my brain futher with that shit I'm done) but OP of that thread need to take the red pill, his ready and needs to go MGTOW or at least learn about it, nofap is suppose to be a manosphere thing, women don't have a fapping problem. not like us.
    Oct 11, 2016
  8. Lone_Wolf
    Lone_Wolf
    Agreed. I know it's not scientific, but I've never personally known a woman who sits in front of a computer screen and masturbates. What woman would ever have to? All women have to do is show a willingness and they can get virtually any man to have sex with. Men, on the other hand, have to jump through three million hoops before anything physical happens.
    Oct 11, 2016
  9. headon.collision
    headon.collision
    yeah it's bullshit, let me tell u something most women here are here cuz of attention, not an addiction problem, any women even ugly ones can find a dick without even lefting a finger, anyway if u can plz install viber now, promise we will only talk for 15 min then u can go back to ur studying. deal ?
    Oct 11, 2016
  10. Lone_Wolf
    Lone_Wolf
    I can't tonight. I'm seriously just flipping back and forth between screens as I study. Big test tomorrow.
    Oct 11, 2016