1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    If every time i got stress and just go the old path again so there’s nothing much meaning about my Stress and Relapse research. If i know the way, i know and then it happens, then I don’t my suggestion will work and it creates even more self-doubt
    May 24, 2021
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So i just, grasp my small sketch notebook I haven’t touched in months to draw a small sketch with markers. And dance workout. I’m sweating and feel great. I dance to Taylor Swift music and the end i open her Shake it off and just free to dance (dance link: https://youtu.be/cEsQodFXEmc)
    May 24, 2021
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I know i cannot just ignore the urge, so i immediately grasp my sketch notebook, go on my Image folder to find insp but found nothing appeal so i go in Pinterest to find new ideas, and i found this pic: https://ibb.co/473cXX1 and draw this :https://ibb.co/KND0nhk
    May 24, 2021
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Cause i have to kill it entirely and to be calm back again, not all nerve on edge. I know i can't postpone, or just ignore.
    May 24, 2021
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    It takes me nearly 1h45 to draw, and then i work out.
    So i found when i work out and look in the mirror, at first i was off, then when i dance mindfully, i get more fun and smile to the dance, fully enjoy this dance, and even got some sweat which is really great feeling
    May 24, 2021
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And i like to see my happy fluffy self in the mirror, that’s the person i always adore, and to see the genuine smile of myself in the mirror.
    I just want to have a healthy and less “striking dopamine” life, i like to be calm and sharp (for work), not nervous all the time
    May 24, 2021
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So that’s what i thought. And i hope this mindset will work, it just works for me, i feel lighter now.
    Work can be let later, i can deal with that later, only when i have me best mind there, every single work will be solve, smoothly and immediately
    May 24, 2021
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So the key is, “i really just wanna live and enjoy life in the most peaceful life, I don’t want to force myself to act calm and not mental breakdown and overreact when i face stress and burnout, and work problems, and deadlines. I can be calm and cool, i can solve them all, as long as i can calm my swirling storm inside my mind, calm the beast, and be peace with that.
    May 24, 2021
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I want to live a healthy life like everybody else, who enjoys good friends, play sports, find fulfillment in food, just street food, live that simple yet it’s not easy to feel the sense of ‘enough’ in this hectic and crazy life, the calm and peace in out mind”
    May 24, 2021
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Cause i know, everyone, my dad holds high expectation in me and tell me has to be more Extroverted, which i’m not clearly but that for work, and i can learn those work things, Only, only when i have my mind fresh and clear and sharp
    May 24, 2021
  11. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    When i see my friends they’re live happily and enjoy frugal mundane things from life, i want to live simple as that (ofc we people have diff hobbies, but it’s just a way to interpret). And my friends has potential, and they’re really good.
    May 24, 2021
  12. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So i look around and they seem, yeah, mentally stable, all the time. So yeah, because of work I maintain a healthy mind and life is a go-to.
    May 24, 2021
  13. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I know i’m and ISTJ-T, T for Turbulent. So i have opportunities, but my inner Introvert sometimes may reject opportunities, those often take by Extroverts. Especially in Engineering job, there has to be networking. But yeah.
    May 24, 2021
  14. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    No matter what, i will do my best. I can handle it and i know i can. This is the whole story i want to share. Thanks for reading and i hope it may helps you as it helps me. (maybe we have different hobbies, but the workout part is fine, or not just this way but your way).
    May 24, 2021
  15. palindromo
    palindromo
    You're wise minded . I like you're talking about the subconscious mind because also i believe in its power too
    May 24, 2021
  16. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @palindromo thank you. Yeah def it’s the teal source of power (yep i’m reading The Power of Subconscious Mind of Joseph Murphy from time to time, hic i’m not an avid reader)
    May 24, 2021
  17. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    The real source
    May 24, 2021
  18. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Yeah, that bc of my Thinking type in ISTJ personality is strong @@ but as every personality, strengths always have its real weaknesses, too.
    May 24, 2021
    {Ananta}, I'M DC, ELITE2BE and 4 others like this.
  19. palindromo
    palindromo
    Oh i see , i'm reading it too. I'm at the last chapter
    May 24, 2021
  20. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    May 25, 2021
    {Ananta}, I'M DC, ELITE2BE and 3 others like this.