1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by The Blue Ocean

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    A slip not a fail. Take credit for ALL the success in that period. It might be hundreds of wins and you know more as a result. This whole thing might just be learning how to to do more stuff outside of sex/masturbation..
    Jun 8, 2021
  2. Self-Conquest
    Self-Conquest
    Try to have a mindset of going into this journey for 100%, not 99%. So don't even enter the slippery slope of watching girls on instagram, tiktok etcetera. After many years of relapsing i found this to make the journey much more easy. If you look at my last streak you will see that i hardly get temptations anymore. But ofc you have to be vigilant all the times. The 99% mode is a recipe for failure.
    Jun 8, 2021
  3. The Blue Ocean
    The Blue Ocean
    Thank you @SirErnest, I understand that I should not look down at myself. I just feel frustrated.

Thank you for the suggestions @Self-Conquest. Actually that is why I removed Instagram and avoid social media. Trying to avoid movies too that I think can cause temptations.

@SirErnest or @Self-Conquest my I direct message one of you?
    Jun 9, 2021
    IWantToBreakFree123 likes this.
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I try to keep things short and concise as trying to work on myself, so not sure how much I can add, friend. Just recognize the fog of depression/confusion/anxiety/depression etc when they hit and stick to the plan that YOU make. Write it down, become familiar with the game, progress. Good luck/make your own luck.
    Jun 10, 2021
  5. The Blue Ocean
    The Blue Ocean
    Thank you :)
    Jun 23, 2021
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    The is exchange was 15 days ago now. It wasn't a fail, it was a slip. There is a difference. Hope all is well.
    Jun 25, 2021
    The Blue Ocean likes this.