1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Cause i know if i'm over confident about this, i'mma falling in trap again, if i was not conscious enough to be aware of the presence of Nofap in my life. What happen to a Nofap life style you've built then decide to get out if its community and go on your own? You lost support, lost communication, and most of all, lost the supreme awareness of Internet PMO, and your brain
    Jun 13, 2021
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    easily forget all the good things you've built on Nofap, all the friendship, accountability, greets from people asking you okay, everything... If you don't surround yourself in this environment regularly, i may not online much, but not that i will not online ever again, then things will go over your conscious control.
    Jun 13, 2021
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I would love to have friends on here, i would love to greet people here asking how their day went, make some small communication, small conversation, just some small online talking (it don't sound good much irl, but since Nofap is online so yeah).
    Jun 13, 2021
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I have other social media accounts, i have work outside of Nofap, i have other interests, hobbies, ... I have my family, a few friends, a small circle i possibly have, that's it. That's things outside of Nofap i got to take care of, cause that's my life anyway.
    Jun 13, 2021
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    But Nofap is my life style, is a virtual home, i have ones i like here, i have soft support here (thank you <3), even i have ones i have no idea about here... Idk. I haven't know all of you yet.
    Jun 13, 2021
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I fought the PMO war myself for nearly 2 years, from July 9th 2019 till now. That's the thought of me : "When I'm done on Nofap, done with inner doubts and inferiority and past mistakes and failure, done with PMO things, resolve them all, those PMO things, when i finish this PMO battle,
    Jun 13, 2021
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I'mma develop my "outside performance", means study, work, profession, ... Those work relate things. I realize after all this time i don't pay much attention on my productivity and work cause PMO fight don't spare me on that, and that's totally understandable, i have one demon, one Harry Potter Dementor to fight.
    Jun 13, 2021
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And now, when that's fight is not tense as before, things better to me of Nofap things, i think it's time to move outside of Nofap, that's my thought suggest me, but as i said how i consider it thoughtfully, i never abandon this place and these wonderful people helping me and build a firm community for weary ones who needs mental help.
    Jun 13, 2021
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    That's why i stay here. I may not online much, but i will, sometimes, regularly :) You guys have my support, and vice versa, that's a nice thing to have :D
    Jun 13, 2021
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    As an ISTJ-T (https://www.16personalities.com/), i am recently intrigued about how each of us being function to work and live. I myself have a Introvert Sensing (Si) as "Dominant cognitive function", so no wonder i was triggered by Internet image of PMO before, and those kinds of that for Sensing people is simply detrimental for our being, basically.
    Jun 13, 2021
  11. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I can sense deeply of outside world, and use that for my work, to scrutinize my work in smallest details, to break them to understand the whole concept, so Si helps me that. But the problem about time and deadlines, i rarely meet deadlines but kinda late, so that's a weakness that
    Jun 13, 2021
  12. Mr Rn
    Mr Rn
    PMO abstinence is a very underrated lifestyle, and of course, humans are social beings and that's why a lot of human interaction with other people has a huge influence on the future you hold. Engaging with others about this taboo topic is essential.
    Jun 13, 2021
  13. Mr Rn
    Mr Rn
    Back to the question, can you 'outgrow' Nofap, it's difficult to say, sometimes you feel as if you can leave it for good but that feeling doesn't last forever. As long as you have a supportive circle to have accountability with, then you can live a life free from pmo effects.
    Jun 13, 2021
  14. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    My auxiliary (2nd) function Extroverted Thinking (Te) has to be developed, be making plans, being more executive, not just say but actually gets things done... I don't properly use this function before, so i meet a lot of troubles... Now i know, it's kinda late cause my fellows they are excel in their works, they developed the function well
    Jun 13, 2021
  15. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And i graduate of uni soon, so i can say that's late for some folks, but it's vital for our work life to know how we function, to use the function well to get the work can be benefit from that.
    Jun 13, 2021
  16. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Mr Rn It's true and you're right, that's why i have to go here and make a status post :) Have accountability in anytime in our life is essential, whether if we're not in need of that or not, whether we're doing good or not, it's really doesn't matter to the meaning of have great accountability and friendship along. :)
    Jun 13, 2021
  17. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Send good vibes to folks here, i have to back to my work now @@ hehe :) I will be back sometime, later :)
    Jun 13, 2021
  18. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Mr Rn Yes, the more taboo it is, the more we have to have our awareness and consciousness more firmly and concrete, so it can reduce the PMO effects on us, especially in this digital ere where we're easily exposed on harmful links and websites accidentally, so we can deal with that and don't let that interfere our day.
    Jun 13, 2021
  19. Eeva
    Eeva
    I have many the same thoughts and feelings, thanks for sharing :-)
    Jul 11, 2021
    Halpherisdusfrey likes this.
  20. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Eeva thank you :) nice day to you as well :)
    Jul 11, 2021