1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    My friend consulted me to do so. And that’s the first time i do something like that.
    Jun 23, 2021
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Before people just unfollow me and I unfollow them but still behave like nothing happens in real life.But after too many times hurt and disappointed, I decided to do something for myself.
    Jun 23, 2021
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    My friend said in high school I wasn’t too much worry about others like that, i tell her when going to uni things got different. I said now i don’t have my friends like her back me up like in high school. She said, i can always be myself back. It means i can always have myself back.
    Jun 23, 2021
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And i thank her too much for handing me this mindset, it’s invaluable, and liberating so much weigh :)
    Jun 23, 2021
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    https://ibb.co/6HWqSBz - this quote of Morgan Harper Nichols is just liberating, about leaving at the right time.
    Jun 23, 2021
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    the Hermit Crab avatar is the nickname my mum called me, as my short hair and bangs :))
    Jun 23, 2021
  7. boichywow
    boichywow
    Should I do the same? People act like nothing happened, and I'm like,,, WHAT!? WHY!? OWWW!!
    Is she trying to be symbolic or some sh**?

I decided to just ignore it. You won't get anything from me. In this book I'm reading, the guy says, "I didn't say anything back, because she was more annoyed at me not responding"
    Jun 23, 2021
  8. boichywow
    boichywow
    Needed that quote to calm me, thanks hermie <3
    Jun 23, 2021
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @boichywow you should, I advocate you, to just mildly sweep the toxicity out of your life. I know my unfriend act i don't know what the consequences, but i'm sure it'd more benefit to my soul :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1cEvNn88jM - I forgot that you existed - Taylor Swift :)
    Jun 23, 2021
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @boichywow if you wanna tell me about your circumstance of your own story, feel free to share :)
    Jun 23, 2021
  11. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @boichywow To the context of my story, that person, or friend - classmate, why i was so hesitant about this action. At the beginning i just want to block, out of my sight, but can't decide, cause he has good relationships with great people (meaning they're good in the major)
    Jun 23, 2021
  12. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @boichywow Many mutual friends, he creates friendships with them... So i have no idea and must have my best friend consult me what to do. She said "If you block, you mean that you hate that person. If you unfriend, you want to say a clear message that i don't want to be friend with you - a person like you". That would take me courage but the message is visible to that person.
    Jun 23, 2021
  13. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @boichywow And i was afraid cause sometimes i need information and he played the role of monitor in my class, like a representative to talk to teachers,... So i was afraid. And she said, if you need him, so don't. If you don't need his help, so go do that.
    Jun 23, 2021
  14. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @boichywow So i did, unfriend both Facebook of that person. I know this may cause some consequences in future, but i have nothing to lose. I want to, from now on, standing up for myself, and at least, do justice for my past-self who just suffered all the time without one time of standing up.
    Jun 23, 2021
  15. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @boichywow Because i was afraid. And actually now i'm doing Final project to graduate at home and not actually being present at school so yeah :) not seeing anyone at all :) But after Nofap, and continue to stay in this community, and learning and knowing about MBTI 16 personalities, i know my type is ISTJ and my dominant function is Si, pay attention to everything, of everyone, so may easily labelled as sensitive...
    Jun 23, 2021
  16. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @boichywow And i know how i function, how people function, how i can learn from them from my perspective, my own way of taking in the information and process it in my way... That's how i know there're people better than me about performance but i', also not so scared cause i know i barely just get out of Nofap and begin living while they live for so long.
    Jun 23, 2021
    Kuroi Yume and boichywow like this.
  17. boichywow
    boichywow
    I deleted that 'social media' instead. I figured, why not, I have nothing to loose. No consequences, no worries. This past few weeks I feel like I've just been screaming, "I'm done" And it does feel better to give myself that.
    Jun 24, 2021
  18. boichywow
    boichywow
    Yeah, it's going to be a while before I ever get into a relationship ever again. Prolly waay after grad school
    Jun 24, 2021
  19. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    From Insta@melrobbins ( i love her sm :D) “I don’t know who need to hear this but you can forgive someone and refuse to let them back into your life”
    Jun 24, 2021
    Kuroi Yume, {Ananta} and One Eyed Owl like this.
  20. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @boichywow I cannot post that pic but you can find the quote on her Insta :D
    Jun 24, 2021
  21. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @boichywow And there’re stories and other invaluable lessons of het that I realize so many great things indeed, you should like follow her really :)
    Jun 24, 2021