Comments on Profile Post by Krillin1993

1. she-dernatinus
    she-dernatinus
    It seems your body reacts to high levels of protein this way. I wonder why.
    Jul 3, 2021
    Krillin1993 likes this.
  2. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    @she-dernatinus I've talked to alot of people in other platforms and they say that when woman or men don't use oil for cooking they don't feel Lust. Their libido are almost zero. And woman don't experience the periode all of a sudden. It is called high carb low fat.
    Jul 4, 2021
    Narcissa and she-dernatinus like this.
  3. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    I've also wondered why I am feeling like I have to fap out of nowhere. And the reason is the food that you are eating. All sources of Proteins are harmful when your libido needs to be low. High Protein Foods are boosting the testosteron level (for woman it is the same) I have read that alot. There are different explanations about it. For example B6 to name one.
    Jul 4, 2021
    Narcissa and she-dernatinus like this.
  4. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    @she-dernatinus All bodies are reacting the same way thats why we are failing all the time, because we don't give attention to food and to food cooking methods. We should quit all Fats and quit eating high protein foods. And it doesn't matter if the food is vegan or not.
    Jul 4, 2021
  5. she-dernatinus
    she-dernatinus
    It must be correct. Because food influence organisms in more than one way. But , how can we be vigilant all the time ?
    Jul 4, 2021
    Indian Youth and Krillin1993 like this.
  6. Blessedby TheMostHigh
    Blessedby TheMostHigh
    You are correct about high fat/protein diets. Remember that all meat has fat in it as well, even lean meat. Personally I eat a low fat plant based diet, and glucose is vitally important for nofap. Because glucose provides the brain with optimal fuel, therefore greater ability to control thoughts.
    Jul 28, 2021
    Indian Youth and Krillin1993 like this.