1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Khufu

1. Khufu
    Khufu
    plus im working 40 hrs a week its hectic at work, an setting things up to go back to school , i need a BA i cant do trades work no more, nofap got me on a different mindstate
    Jun 30, 2021
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    oh i just search for BA, what major are you studying ? .
    And wow 40 hrs a week and you still have to take school courses @@ it must be difficult, please prioritize you don't want yourself burnout do you @@
    Also, Pray for your grandmum, send best wishes of health to her *hug*
    Jul 1, 2021
  3. Khufu
    Khufu
    i want to take history , i may have to cut back on work hours an use loans
    Jul 2, 2021
  4. Khufu
    Khufu
    i just really find history interesting but the historic info information i tell people at work dont really care what i gotta say ha ha but if i worked at a museum or something im sure peopel well be fascinated
    Jul 2, 2021
  5. Khufu
    Khufu
    i probaby have just one friend i can talk history with for hours but hes a big hermit crab he hides in his shell all day hes anti social
    Jul 2, 2021
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    ahaha okay i understand. History is indeed interesting if it finds the right person to tell :) And most people aren't patient w that enough. Yeah, the museums and historical places, travel destinations need you. I have no idea about loan and you have to work 40h / week and still taking course @@ So hope you the best, i hope you soon figure it out what works for you and your grandma.
    Jul 2, 2021
  7. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    I never liked history with the teachers in school but people use some nice historical references in their fanfics that made me really curious, history can be so interesting with the right people.
    Jul 17, 2021
    {Ananta} and Halpherisdusfrey like this.
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @princess_doctor it’s actually the way to convey the historical info as well :)
    Jul 18, 2021
    princess_doctor and {Ananta} like this.
  9. Khufu
    Khufu
    i hope i have a interesting teacher
    Jul 18, 2021
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    i hope for you too Ananta :)
    Jul 19, 2021
    R.o.B, princess_doctor and {Ananta} like this.
  11. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    *face palm* I hate the internet here. I sent that twice :/ sorry guys I'll just blush and leave ...
    Jul 22, 2021
    Halpherisdusfrey and R.o.B like this.
  12. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    Wish good health for grandma 。◕‿◕。
    Jul 23, 2021
    Halpherisdusfrey likes this.