1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Khufu

1. Khufu
    Khufu
    when the average person realizes this in their life they decide to keep climbing n continue, remaining unhappy with their 9-5 job , remain dealing with other unhappy people in their lives
    Jul 9, 2021
  2. Eeva
    Eeva
    Yes indeed, pointless to continue on wrong path, what a waste of time and energy. Wish you luck in finding your very own mountain :-)
    Jul 10, 2021
  3. Khufu
    Khufu
    Jul 10, 2021
  4. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    damn, I don't even know if It's the right mountain or not.
    Jul 17, 2021
  5. Khufu
    Khufu
    for me personally when im doing something an everything turns against me, constantly goes wrong, im not passionate about it then its not for me i think
    Jul 18, 2021
  6. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    that's not the same for me. I might not like it but if I want it I'll still try. it doesn't work as well as when u like it, but still, you have to do some stuff sometimes :/
    Jul 22, 2021
    Kuroi Yume, {Ananta} and Mr. Stark like this.
  7. Khufu
    Khufu
    are you currently in medical school or waiting for it to start
    Jul 24, 2021
    Kuroi Yume and _Rasha_ like this.
  8. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    I'm currently too tired to even try studying for the entrance exam. maybe I'll just let go *shrug* for the entrance exam I have to risk not getting into any other university (I mean the somewhat good ones at least) so yeah, not sure what I should do. if I'm not accepted I'd have to wait another year or get in a university way worse than one I can go now. guess I made it complicated, sorry :/
    Jul 26, 2021
    Kuroi Yume and {Ananta} like this.
  9. Khufu
    Khufu
    wow thats pretty heavy to deal with , but i hope you choose the right decision
    Jul 26, 2021
    Kuroi Yume and _Rasha_ like this.