1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by eagle rising

1. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    The entire problem of PMO is solved if we can just be NEUTRAL, as in unemotional about it yes? As for memories, they can suppressed
    Jul 23, 2021
  2. eagle rising
    eagle rising
    In my humble opinion, not really. Emotions are a part of us, the problem is that we don't know how to change based on the emotions. The emotions should drive us, but we are becoming identified with the emotion itself, we need to recognize the problem that the emotions are pointing to us.
    Jul 23, 2021
    thinking_differently likes this.
  3. eagle rising
    eagle rising
    correction: "...pointing us to."
    Jul 23, 2021
  4. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    I get what you’re saying… these days PMO appears to me, like this huge question solved by very few people…
    Jul 23, 2021
    eagle rising likes this.
  5. eagle rising
    eagle rising
    Unfortunately, that seems to be the case... It can be very saddening.
    Jul 23, 2021
  6. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    Not at all ,this is what makes it a challenge and interesting. Do scientists get depressed for not having found the solution to a problem for years? No! It’s what keeps them alive and kicking. :D
    Jul 23, 2021
    eagle rising likes this.
  7. eagle rising
    eagle rising
    Well, my comment stands for non-scientists... haha! ;)... Key word, "can". haha... Yes, scientists do have a particular drive, they nurture the evolved mind.
    Jul 23, 2021