1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. View previous comments
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And he was like "You have no idea about me, don't try to read me, you not that great. Beside, I HAVE SEX MORE THAN FAP, the article doesn't help me for what i need"
    Jul 19, 2021
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And said "maybe your way to live, assume it's right, and you give it away to people who need it. The people who need will really appreciate it"
    Jul 19, 2021
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And he said, pretty much like the older twin said "1 in 5 rules to write an article" - "Who is your reader?" . I was telling him 100 times that i have no idea what he has been through, so the article is the FUCKING SUGGESTION (sorry, i'm not saying that to him, but i vent here, sorry guys). I gonna in the future post it in public, who tf i know that they need it ???
    Jul 19, 2021
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And i go down for dinner with my family around, i feel more grounded and think about that again. I said to him after dinner, "okay, whatever you are, i respect, i need to respect people's different life views as they have growing process different than me, it's okay, just love them anyway, EXCEPT-
    Jul 19, 2021
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    EXCEPT you do drugs, do illegal things, do anything outside the law, that's the problem.
    Jul 19, 2021
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I ask him to make sure he don't commit any crime. He said "don't emphasise or grow the problem bigger, dammit. You want to know a little about me?"
    Jul 19, 2021
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Then he reveals, he's a NARCISSISTIC, FOOD AND CAFFEIN ADDICT. To here i was like *phew*, I know you have addiction, i know, but i guess, it's not only PMO but those as well, but he doesnt treat PMO as an addict he has.
    Jul 19, 2021
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So, to the end of my story, i was like "okay, do what you think it suits you, whatever, take care your health, you know the consequences of obesity.
    Jul 19, 2021
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I was like too much done, cause i know who i'm dealing with, why i act so strange and stuff. Now i know, just caffein, a legal but unregulated substance, the food addiction which makes him grow overweight and obesity, the life view about 'positive sex'
    Jul 19, 2021
  11. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    *why HE ACTed so strange and stuff, hic not me guys :V
    Jul 19, 2021
  12. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So, okay, my older twin brother who has fit body, maybe not dealing with these stuff like the younger twin, he's more grounded than the younger twin, and know how to absorb the information i give, and negotiate with me well. They both have different life views and ways than me. And, i ONLY TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.
    Jul 19, 2021
  13. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    It drained me a lot to talk if i received too much criticism. But anyway, i have to view the younger twin, my cousin, as a whole, despite whatever he's dealing with. That's the only way i can view him in a healthy view, not what he's dealing with. Cause that's what my family did that to me, not a PMO addict, but as a child, a dear person.
    Jul 19, 2021
  14. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So, i was shocked about the "I have sex more than fap" first, but there's other things... so i guess, he has a lot of problem than just PMO.
    Jul 19, 2021
  15. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So, i carry on doing my things. Tell me if you see anyone, suspect they were an addict to a thing, tell your story, now i have to go. Good day guys.
    Jul 19, 2021
  16. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And more, i love this community for more, because i know, already know out there, NOT EVERYONE WILL APPROVE THE NOFAP THING, for sure. That's their life choice. As long as we respect each other, they do no harm for the society, or to themselves, so it's fine, don't worry about that, or them. they know how to figure themselves out.
    Jul 19, 2021
  17. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Ah, one thing more, about 'i have sex more than fap', i'm making the assumption here, he has a gf outside, out of my knowledge, maybe he does sex, it's fine (but if he finds hook-ups, that's a different story)
    Jul 19, 2021
  18. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Cause the older twin bro said to me, they are MALES, and they have DIFFERENT PRESSURE THAN FEMALE, so i think what they've been buid up to is for financial secure in the future.
    Jul 19, 2021
  19. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So maybe my younger twin cousin out there doing something to create longterm relationship, and he wants to build a future with that. Idk maybe hr does hook-ups, i have no idea. So i just let him be, and help in my ability if he gonna take my advice, otherwise, i'll let him be the way he is.
    Jul 19, 2021
  20. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    The moral here is, treat the ones who has addiction as WHOLE, NOT THEIR SOLE ADDICTION
    Jul 19, 2021
  21. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    TREAT THE LOVED ONES WHO HAS ADDICTION AS WHOLE, NOT THEIR SOLE ADDICTION. An addiction cannot define us, as it doesn't define them as well. We learn from each other and reach out to help at the right time as THEY NEED.
    Jul 19, 2021
  22. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Jul 19, 2021
  23. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    "I want to create LOVE, not WAR." So have to open-minded and forgiving look on everything. But yeah, with caution, as well.
    Jul 19, 2021
  24. Kingfisher
    Kingfisher
    Great TED talk. Enjoyed reading it :)!
    Jul 19, 2021
  25. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Kingfisher yep, really appreciate it :) thank you so much King :)
    Jul 19, 2021
  26. Kingfisher
  27. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    Hey halphy:)
    At first...I wanna say thank you for letting me know that u were not feeling ok today..am happy that u spoke out abt what happend today....cause me and ur other friends are always here for ur support..that's what friends are for:)
    Jul 19, 2021
  28. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    going back to your story...you are a very brave person for actually talking abt this with 2 of ur cousins....I mean...realizing that they might have a problem is one thing and actually taking actions and talking to them abt this is another and it takes alot of courage....
    Jul 19, 2021
  29. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    and as u might know...everything comes with a price...u chose this hard brave path today to help ur cousins with sth that u are perfectly familiar with cause u didn't want them to endure the pain that u did just because of lack of information abt this....and i guess the pain and maybe the anger that u felt after those discussions was
    the price u had to pay.....
    Jul 19, 2021
  30. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    So be happy that u tried ur best but also be aware that u cannot wake a person who is pretending to be asleep...
    And if u try to push it harder and harder...trust me...the only person who gets hurt is u.
    Jul 19, 2021
  31. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    And what ur cousin said abt ur writing style and the way he manipulated u does not matter....cause i think that's what people do when u say sth that hits them hard deep down but is againts their old paradigmes and way of thinking....
    Jul 19, 2021
  32. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    If they be honest with themselves....deep down they know u are right but their ego does not let them to accept that...so...instead....they try to find sth to hurt u....and the closer they are to u...the more they can hurt you...cause they know ur achilles heel.....
    Jul 19, 2021
  33. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    I wrote so much and it didn' cover half of the things i wanted to say...and it's too late here....so...guess will tell u the rest tomorrow:D
    Jul 19, 2021
  34. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Narcissa thank you for long response <3 i just wake up and see this, warm-hearted again:)
    Jul 19, 2021
  35. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Narcissa hey, here’s the thing, i’m not the one who get the REAL HURT, cause i know i’m right. No matter what they say, i still stay here w you guys, i’m not going anywhere, don’t worry.
    Jul 19, 2021
  36. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Narcissa and it seems he just need some help, it’s not JUST about Nofap, but every addiction has the same effect on brain, PMO or others like food or caffein addiction, it’s the same, make him weaken and weird micro-expression
    Jul 19, 2021
  37. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Narcissa i just got to make my point clearer. And maybe he treat his “having sex more than fap” is an excuse, whatsoever, but he still need to work on other things :) if he doesn’t, it’ll affect him in the long term
    Jul 19, 2021
  38. A_Simple_Guy
    A_Simple_Guy
    Thank you for sharing :)
    Jul 20, 2021
  39. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Jul 20, 2021
  40. A_Simple_Guy
    A_Simple_Guy
    You're welcome mate!!
    Jul 20, 2021
  41. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hey. It was great TEDTalk. I enjoyed reading it. You are so kind hearted person who wants to help others. You're amazing. Also your threads are so helpful. Thank you.
    Jul 21, 2021
  42. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hey halphie, it was a nice TED talk indeed. Waiting for youtube edition ;). Ok, joke apart. I do agree with @Narcissa. In Italy we have a say "The worst deaf, is the one who doesn't want to listen". So, of course there will be different views, but in my opinion you hit him more than the other cousin. That's why he got angry a bit.
    Jul 21, 2021
  43. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sometimes truth can get us angry if the truth is painful.
    It is easier to accept a comfortable lie than a painful truth. I experienced it on my own skin. And when someone just hit you with reality you're hurt. Even if the article was not about him, he read it.
    Jul 21, 2021
  44. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    He felt hurt by truth, and reacted with "victim mentality" because he knew deep down, that this article talk about also him.
    It is tough to accept. So, you've already done something wonderful in giving him the knowledge, but if you really want to help him, you should be even more patient(tough, I know). Because he knows you're right.
    Jul 21, 2021
  45. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    He need to accept it, and he will come back to you eventually.
    The only thing I can say, is that he is really lucky to have a cousin like you. Big hug halphie.
    Take care of your soul :)
    Jul 21, 2021
  46. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Jul 22, 2021
  47. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @fg4795 yeah.. you’re right. I mean now I don’t have enough of patience to help him anyway, i have to ‘help myself and my work’, so about him, i got consultant from a dear friend @A_Simple_Guy he said the same. So maybe when my cousin need to change, i think both of the cousin with figure it out their own :)
    Jul 22, 2021
  48. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @fg4795 again, thank you for reading :)
    Jul 22, 2021
  49. A_Simple_Guy
    A_Simple_Guy
    Jul 22, 2021
  50. Christian Bale101
    Christian Bale101
    You are very brave!
    Jul 22, 2021