1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by GotCaught

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Do the hardest thing first
    Jul 27, 2021
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Start early .
    Jul 27, 2021
  3. Veg plot
    Veg plot
    Jul 27, 2021
  4. GotCaught
    GotCaught
    Thanks guys. I hope these work, no, wait, I have to make them work cuz this thing sucks...
    Jul 27, 2021
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @Veg plot IMO if planning is actually necessary it would be fine but it isn't you know what your putting off just go do it, anything other than direct action is a distraction
    Jul 27, 2021
  6. Veg plot
    Veg plot
    @thelightisgone I do agree with you, but it depends how many things you have to juggle. I'm guilty of active procrastination, i.e. I'll be doing something sort of productive, but it's still not really what I should be doing, and only by time-boxing do I say "ok, tomorrow I want to get X, Y & Z done." I put off the big-ticket items. However I suppose you mention this by saying doing the hardest thing first.
    Jul 27, 2021
  7. Buddhabro
    Buddhabro
    I think procrastinating is similar to inertia. Focus on doing small things that take the pressure off of starting. Prepare to begin and you’ll recognize and believe that you’ve already begun. After a few small steps, you’ll be well on your way. In fact, you might even get excited about the possibility of finishing earlier than expected; further fueling your desire to complete your task. Get to it. Just do it!
    Jul 29, 2021