1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
The seeker
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

The seeker

Fapstronaut, Male

1. Ice22
      Ice22
      Hi The Seeker, hope you're doing well. Haven't heard form you in a while.
      I'm still at the 90-days-challange thread. Stay Strong!
      1. Toni7 and The seeker like this.
      2. Ice22
        Ice22
        Good to hear from you! No problem mate. We all fall. The only thing that matter is that we stand up and keeo walking forward. You have done an amazing job. You can do it again. Come back to the forum and we can help each other out. I've been in a 7 day cycle since last summer but now I am determined to make massive change.
        Dec 6, 2021
        Toni7 and The seeker like this.
    2. Ice22
      Ice22
      I'm thinking about going for a whole year+. I'm thinking about creating a thread for people to join where we can guide/help each other to change life style and go for a full year on Monk Mode togather. That's what this forum is made for, right? I just need more planning for this new streak. Hope you're on.
    3. Ice22
      Ice22
      Hi, you're still on tihs forum. Hope everything is going well for you!
      For me, I had to start all over again. I made it to day 124 but I made a conscious (bad) choise and had to start all over again. I'm actually on day 2 now. But I'm not as "depressed" as I used to be and I have recovered much quicker this time.
  • About

Signature

[​IMG]
    NoFap

i Senior Apprentice in the 180 DAYS SEMEN RETENTION CHALLENGE