Comments on Profile Post by swazzy1

1. pureMe
    pureMe
    we have to suffer from temptation to get proven from god.. what really man;
    Jul 30, 2021
    ICE :D, Indian Youth, Toni7 and 4 others like this.
  2. swazzy1
    swazzy1
    Yep, heaven is open to all but it intakes only qualified ones :D
    Jul 30, 2021
    ICE :D, Indian Youth, Toni7 and 3 others like this.
  3. swazzy1
    swazzy1
    I read some parts of "7spiritual weapons" by st catherine of bologna.These lines helped me a lot while in temptation.
    Blessed & more than blessed is that one,who is always tempted and never consents,as God says in the ApocalypseThe one who conquers,I will make a column in my temple & so also says his apostle James: Blessed is the man who suffers temptation because wen he has been proven,he’ll receive the crown of lif
    Jul 30, 2021
    ICE :D, Indian Youth, Toni7 and 5 others like this.
  4. swazzy1
    swazzy1
    Therefore,they are deceived who come to the service of God believing that they will serve him with sweetness and gentleness of spirit and mental peace, because this is not what God gives to his faithful servants; rather, he invites them to battle, saying:Whoever wishes to come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me(Mt 16.24).
    Jul 30, 2021
  5. pureMe
    pureMe
    It is hard to understand these things but I get the meaning, thanks. thanks again for explanations
    Jul 30, 2021
  6. vicicool
    vicicool
    is your name zero, because you want to level up from zero to HERO ?
    Aug 3, 2021
    pureMe, Indian Youth, Toni7 and 5 others like this.
  7. swazzy1
    swazzy1
    Nope, my foolish self thinks I'm a hero wen things go well , so to remind myself of the reality,I kept it. Jesus ,his angels, saints r my heroes.
    Aug 4, 2021
    pureMe, Indian Youth, Toni7 and 5 others like this.