1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Sometimes i get jealous in work when my friend can critical thinking and problem solving real quick, I don’t have that quick ability @@
    Aug 1, 2021
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    But yeah, i realize it’s also a toxic thing i never want to behave on @@
    Aug 1, 2021
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I mean, get jealous with someone is never good for you or your growth, cause everybody has their own growth. And MBTI can be a reference but not that rigid, or the tool the be jealous with each other’s skill...
    Aug 1, 2021
  4. Khufu
    Khufu
    i randomly learnt how to speed read, in 2020 i never seen myself as one who does that ever, now thats all i ever do , we all have our own extraordinary capability if we figure out what it is
    Aug 2, 2021
  5. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    MBTI makes me confused a lot. I don't want to choose stuff bcs they go with my personality but bcs I want or need to do them. so u're right, It's a reference to help out with some stuff but it should never limit u to be how u want.and not be what ur parents made u. I don't want to have anger issues like my dad *shrug*
    Aug 3, 2021
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @{Ananta} oh, yes, that’s the thing we Si do :) but yeah, i also have to improve that skill too :)
    Aug 3, 2021
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @_Rasha_ hope your anger issue will be figured out :) yeah, it’s a helpful utility to approach work and world but not define, we all have 8 Cognitive functions by the way :)
    Aug 3, 2021
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @{Ananta} check out Jim Kwik :) if i’m gonna speed reading, that i can learn from him. And one more thing, my Si collects scattered data, but if it’s knowledge to use, it has to be connected data together. So, proactive reading, reading not consuming .. is a critical skill in reading stories and gain technical knowledge
    Aug 3, 2021
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @_Rasha_ yep, pretty much everything we learn not to impose on someone else but to make our life better, including our people and environment we partake :)
    Aug 3, 2021
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Aug 3, 2021