1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by _Rasha_

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    What we were given of knowledge is very little. It's not even the beginning. I see that you're mentioning something's that's limiting you. The limitations we and other people set on ourselves are simply imaginary. It depends on your beliefs. I believe my potential is limitless. That so long as I put in the correct effort in the correct place, I can accomplish great things.
    Aug 8, 2021
  2. Khufu
    Khufu
    the truth is out there where ever it is an it belongs to everybody
    Aug 9, 2021
  3. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    You can...just...at times...we don't get what we want in the specific way and exact time that we want it....but it doesn't mean that we cannot have it at all....
    It just means that God wants us to take adventure in life...try new things...learn different stuff and get ready for our goal....
    Aug 10, 2021
  4. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    and in the best possible time and in the best possible way everything will work out and you'll find yourself where you have always wanted to be....just have faith:)
    Aug 10, 2021
  5. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    @Humble Warrior, thank you for ur advice. yes there are limitations, but they can be overcome. and that's true I'll try to get the same belief. gonna be hard :)
    Aug 10, 2021
  6. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    it does. but a kid starving in Africa probably isn't even aware of that. the world is unfair to everyone though, ain't it? thax for the sweet words @{Ananta}
    Aug 10, 2021
  7. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    @Narcissa AW thank you :) couldn't agree more. not having it now doesn't mean u can't have it later.
    Aug 10, 2021