1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Mr.Tony

1. Targaryenn
    Targaryenn
    Hello, man. In this 300 days of no pmo, you experienced flatline? After how many days/weeks you enter the flatline? Tks.
    Aug 10, 2021
    ICE :D likes this.
  2. Mr.Tony
    Mr.Tony
    Well, It really depends - But my suggestion to you is to go for 90 days reboot! It's hard but you'll make it with an Iron Will.

About the Flatline - It will be up and down - I've felt a hard rage to sex within 290 days, but it's gone now.

Expect it and be ready to face it, Good Luck - Just be patient, time will heal everything.
    Aug 11, 2021
    ICE :D and Targaryenn like this.
  3. Targaryenn
    Targaryenn
    I can't pass 7-8 days of no pmo for now. :(
    Aug 11, 2021
    ICE :D and Mr.Tony like this.
  4. Mr.Tony
    Mr.Tony
    Just try - man! Stay away from all triggers! You can do it!
    Aug 11, 2021
  5. IGY
    IGY
    That is a wonderful undertaking Mr Tony. I am sure your father is proud of you. You have a marvellous motivation to make this a lifestyle change. Well done bro. :)
    Aug 18, 2021
    Perseverance 16, ICE :D and Mr.Tony like this.
  6. Mr.Tony
    Mr.Tony
    Thanks my friend, I'm Dead serious about this.

I'm really going to give it my 100% - 1 Year is nothing... I'm willing to go on it for life, The hardest part is to achieve great success - that i promissed him! I hope i'll make it, I hope so. Thanks my friend. @IGY
    Aug 18, 2021
    Perseverance 16 and ICE :D like this.