1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Redemptionisrequired

1. Redemptionisrequired
    Redemptionisrequired
    Let's both hang on, this urges will fade. Nothing is permanent, let's not fall back to 0.
    Aug 10, 2021
    One Eyed Owl and AModernMiroku like this.
  2. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    I am not in a good way for analysis (given the fatigue brought on by the day). This week was better than last (only recently were things becoming quite clean again). So, as it stands, I think it is just an outlier in the data, as it were.
    Aug 10, 2021
  3. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    The workout situation is not well researched, but there is enough out there (besides my own experience) to discredit being previously aroused. It seems to do mainly with core muscle exercises. Little is known, but in short, the muscles just react violently enough to cause stimulus. When this first happened to me, there was no PMO on the mind.
    Aug 10, 2021
  4. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    And I hate it because it means that my maximum workouts are more severely capped than many others. Yet, this simply means that I need more discipline.
    Aug 10, 2021
  5. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    And thanks for the support. Really. What a day it has been! Sometimes the pressure is unbelievable. ONWARD, BROTHER!
    Aug 10, 2021
  6. Redemptionisrequired
    Redemptionisrequired
    I'll keep vigilant with regards to what you mentioned and keep you posted if it happens to me as well during my workouts. Yes, onward brother!
    Aug 11, 2021