1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    my real social media account. I'll be less here but more in my real life. I will be more present and more enjoy my life. I will less online, less social media including Nofap. I want to be a more capable person for my dad's business. It means i have to spend time to learn, to read more, to learn more useful and resourceful insights, to my next phase.
    Aug 14, 2021
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I remember everybody here. It's not mean i leave here. I'm still here, but, less. I maybe not going here and there give likes and support like you expect, i may don't have much time to. But i will give likes and support to ones needed in my capability, please understand and sympathize. As much as i love everyone here, i have my life, my work, my real life friends, connections need me to take care of.
    Aug 14, 2021
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I may say hello here and there, I will give likes and support, watch you all grow, hope the best to all of you in this community who comes to me and give me immense support i never expect or ask for, it means tremendous to me in my healing and recovery journey.
    Aug 14, 2021
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Nofap always holds a place in my heart, be an online home i will come back, of the welcome and hospitality of people here. You guys help build a safe place for ones who needs healing and recovery, and support each other unconditionally. That's a really human thing, i feel really much! Thank you all so so much <3333 My words may rough, but hope you understand :)
    Aug 14, 2021
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And after the healing journey, recovery journey, I step into a new stage. I'm about to graduate, to join the work force I will work for my dad's company, and, hopefully, i have to do my best to become 'another leader' as my dad wants to transfer the company to me. I said this kinda early, i just about to graduate Uni, right, kinda young :)
    Aug 14, 2021
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I will stay here, to continue to tell my story. It's maybe not pretty much about PMO, or anything like that. It's about productivity, things in work, how to work right, as i do the work of an Electrical Engineer (i'm not say i'm any near good as an Engineer), and more... Interpersonal conflicts in teamwork that happens,
    Aug 14, 2021
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    that teaches me about the Priority in tasks and works, and lessons from my dad, I think if everyone has a dad and mum like me, they will be really blessed, not just in family but in work too.
    Aug 14, 2021
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    After Nofap - healing inside, it's time to keep working on Outside performance :) that's what i tried to say :)
    Aug 14, 2021
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I will translate my Nofap article in a near day, after finishing every thing in Uni, after i can get a time to rest, to reflect, to write them down what i learnt, what i feel. A time for me to reflect. Now i'm still having things to do, so please wait for that :) I'm not upload anything to my Facebook about Nofap in particular, but rather the feeling of
    Aug 14, 2021
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    growth ingrained in me 2 years in Nofap (i'm not saying it's Nofap :) ) into my life, my mindset, my world view - more grounded , less victim mentality more and more, more proactive...
    Aug 14, 2021
  11. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    It's a seal of the end of my Uni journey - my Nofap journey, how i was nearly evaporated (in my mind) and born again when my life found Nofap site and loving people here, you all :)
    Aug 14, 2021
  12. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And i continue to go on my journey, of being a human being, do my work in my real life, have responsibilities, duty, things to get headache. But that's life. Or that's my in-experienced self said that, hehe :) But still, I feel i'm much blessed than others, and i have more to go, have more to do, to work, to try :)
    Aug 14, 2021
  13. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    There'll be more stories i'll tell in this Profile of me, do you want to share more? Please let me know. And Thank you for listening through my TED - talk :)
    Aug 14, 2021
  14. Shock
    Shock
    Thanks for sharing your feelings, god bless you, have A healthy and happy Life
    Aug 14, 2021
  15. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Shock thank you for your support mate, wish you exact the same too :D
    Aug 14, 2021
  16. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    In the end the only goal of this journey is the one to freedom and success. You are getting them. And you will get more of it out here. So don't even try to say you're sorry.
    We are just really happy that things are going well for you.
    Aug 15, 2021
  17. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You will be our inspiration. Our model. But to be it, then you need to show the world how great you are.
    Of course we will miss you. But the site will always be here to welcome you back.
    So do your things, when you will check in here we want to only read good things.
    It has been a pleasure to share part of this process with you halphie :)
    Aug 15, 2021
  18. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @fg4795 i cannot assure that everything can be all the good things :) bad things can happen, but it rather than the lesson i retract from it, or anyone here can resonate with the stories i have shared, that’s the most important thing.
    Aug 15, 2021
    _Rasha_, One Eyed Owl, Eeva and 2 others like this.
  19. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @fg4795 as much as i love the community here, and i want to be here (in my limited time online) to give support and hope in my capability. But yes, i may need reply and comments to know if this place is suitable for me to share... cause maybe i’m afraid my content and stories is non-relevant, or I consider myself “outgrown”... But still, that’s my concern @@
    Aug 15, 2021
  20. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @fg4795 it’s not that “outgrown” cause many older wiser people here, i’m aware. But still idk if my content can still be useful and relatable and relevant to folks Nofap here @@
    Aug 15, 2021
  21. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @fg4795 And thank you for engaging in the conversation with me about this, good mate as always :D
    Aug 15, 2021
  22. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Miss halphie, your point of view will always useful. That's life. We can always learn by someone else. So share everything you're comfortable sharing with us. There will be a valuable lesson everytime. Of course there can't be only good things, but being you a friend of mine, I just hope for you a life of only good things :).
    Aug 15, 2021
  23. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    The point in the end is that you need to share the story to understand if someone can resonate with it.
    Because maybe the "shadow members" that maybe are not really active still love to read from you for example.
    So, do not worry about others. I am sure your story will always be valuable.
    You're more than welcome, always a pleasure talking to a friend.
    Aug 15, 2021
  24. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @fg4795 Oh. Okay, I understand your view, and thank you for those kind words i need to hear :) thank you Fg, i mean really, have you on this site is a blessed thing :D wish you a good week to go :D i’ll stay on Nofap site, and continue to share my stories and thoughts - ofc in the limited time i’m able to :) thank you Fg so much :)
    Aug 15, 2021
  25. Christian Bale101
    Christian Bale101
    You'll always be our role model.
    Aug 15, 2021
  26. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Riser oh, i'm not, You are !! :D i'm not that all good, i have things need to work on :D don't worry, you're all my inspiration :D
    Aug 15, 2021
    fg4795, Riser, One Eyed Owl and 3 others like this.
  27. Eeva
    Eeva
    Wish you all the best and every success in your life Halph, I have feeling you're going to be just fine :-)
    Aug 16, 2021
  28. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Eeva Thank you with all the hugs and love from me <33 you remain friend to me, ò course :D Wish you find real happiness in just today :D I hope so to you dear :D
    Aug 16, 2021
    fg4795, One Eyed Owl and Eeva like this.
  29. Eeva
    Eeva
    Tusen takk min venn :-)
    Aug 17, 2021
  30. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Eeva oh, my friend said learning Norwegian can understand Danish and Swedish :)
    Aug 18, 2021
  31. Eeva
    Eeva
    That's quite true I think :-)
    Aug 18, 2021
  32. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Aug 18, 2021