Comments on Profile Post by Try Interlude5

1. Muhammad Husayn
    Muhammad Husayn
    I will never gamble and I will never do illicit sex but I eat lot of meat. What's wrong in eating meat?
    Aug 27, 2021
    Kuroi Yume, ICE :D, el_bsln and 7 others like this.
  2. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    @Muhammad Husayn , nothing 'wrong' with it as long as u don't use 'a lot' of it. generally we can function perfectly without meat and you'll more fit too. but a completely healthy diet contains animal protein as well. u really
    Aug 28, 2021
  3. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    shouldn't eat meat everyday for
    example once in a week 2 weeks or even 3 weeks is more than enough. you'll feel good when u eat less meat (except for fish maybe, than one has too many advantages to not eat for a long time ;)
    Aug 28, 2021
  4. {Ananta}
    {Ananta}
    i believe we evolved to eat meat but at one time we only ate veg fruit, if we want to resort back to strickly meat free it well take centuries , slowly our children grand grand child well stop getting sick from meat less life style
    Aug 28, 2021
  5. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    @Muhammad Husayn Well, animals also have lives and we humans kill them just for eating and we make excuses like to complete amino acid cycle, to get protein and whatever.
    Taking life must not be done.
    However, this is a sad reality that in some families they believe this is good practice..
    Sep 3, 2021
  6. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    I am imagining if we are in the place of an animal, and someone is cutting us. How would you feel?
    Sep 3, 2021