1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Redemptionisrequired

1. Redemptionisrequired
    Redemptionisrequired
    it will pass soon...
    Aug 23, 2021
    Muhammad Husayn, Eeva and _Rasha_ like this.
  2. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    CAN YOU TALK ELVISH? :D I can't XD ... :/
    Aug 24, 2021
  3. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    I always seek sth (and It's mostly sth bad) to forget my stressful episodes, those are the worst times :( hope u get through and use healthy ways to manage!
    Aug 24, 2021
  4. Redemptionisrequired
    Redemptionisrequired
    Hahah, I like that question! Ni lótesse vamp n-part -o Edhelen academime. I'll let you figure that one out ;).

Thank you, I am feeling much better today. Not to worry PMO is not an option, but I understand the temptation to do something that is bad to overcome stress.
    Aug 24, 2021
  5. Redemptionisrequired
    Redemptionisrequired
    I ended up sleeping in longer today and meditating. A few more days and i'll be back to 100%. I'll get a nice workout in tomorrow, that should help. How about you, how are you faring?
    Aug 24, 2021
  6. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    google said "Ni lótesse vamp n-part -o Edhelen academime" didn't match any documents. okay I'm on a serious research now..wait! how did u learn? internet? Tolkien books?
    Aug 25, 2021
  7. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    well I didn't do anything special.(other than laughing at my mo when she was killing a lizard!) I didn't sleep longer. I didn't exercise (shit I'm so lazy these days) helped my mom clean. also, meditating is boring to me. how do u guys do it? seems hard
    Aug 25, 2021
  8. Redemptionisrequired
    Redemptionisrequired
    It's a secret! Hah, kidding. Well I actually just googled English to Elvish and chose 1 of the two available dialects on the website. Up to you to find out what I wrote though.
    Aug 25, 2021
  9. Redemptionisrequired
    Redemptionisrequired
    Lol, did the Lizard startle her ? Honestly, it may feel like that at first, but the rewards are worth that temporary cost. You just become so much more in tune with yourself. A good starting point is headspace, it offers a variety of techniques/packs. I think they have a 10 day free trial.
    Aug 25, 2021
  10. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    I found this: I flower(blossom, flowerness) vamp (didn't have this word at all! is it even a word?) the land person(somebody, goodness) edhelen academime
    I'm pretty free these days so I did work on this. still you can see the result XD I thought maybe you quoted the movies, but nope!
    Aug 26, 2021
  11. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    it did! :)
    that seems good...headspace? I don't know what that is.where do I learn then? just google it?
    Aug 26, 2021
  12. Redemptionisrequired
    Redemptionisrequired
    Wow hahah, that is a very different translation from what it actually is. What I wrote is "Sadly, I have not been part of an Elvish academy. " Meaning, I'm not fluent by any means! I give you an A, for the effort and tenacity to find the meaning.
    Aug 26, 2021
  13. Redemptionisrequired
  14. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    thanks! for the A. and I guess I kinda changed my mind on learning elvish after that XD
    okay thanks I'll check that out <3
    Aug 27, 2021