1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    but the same meaning. This happened after i Protect my Project in front of Council with my partners, for GRADUATING PROJECT- 16/08/2021.
    Aug 28, 2021
    Mr. Stark, ICE :D, Toni7 and 14 others like this.
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And we both feel relieved. I said, i fought for the last 2 years of the addiction i was attracted to. I fought really hard. And it's a life-changing journey to be here in Nofap community for the last 2 years.
    Aug 28, 2021
    Mr. Stark, ICE :D, Toni7 and 15 others like this.
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And he assumed that, that's a depressive period of me. A period i have to try, both outside - in uni performance, and in healing of PMO addiction.
    Aug 28, 2021
    Mr. Stark, ICE :D, Toni7 and 14 others like this.
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So that's why i lose people, i got average, not really 'good grades and results'.. but that's all i could do, at that time. And i'm proud of myself to reach to myself today.
    Aug 28, 2021
    Mr. Stark, ICE :D, Toni7 and 13 others like this.
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I can say that, "I can look down to my body" without objectifying it or any stained thoughts. Though, of course, i don't deliberately look down there, really, of course i mean.
    Aug 28, 2021
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    But still, it means i'm easy in my own skin, i'm more comfortable in my own skin. I keep working out everyday to maintain health and strengthen my physique.
    Aug 28, 2021
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And it's hard for me, to actually believe: Oh, is it me? A really person who just comfortable in her own skin? Did i really have the PMO addiction in the past? I cannot even believe that myself.
    Aug 28, 2021
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    That says a lot about this life-changing journey. I will translate my Nofap article soon.
    Aug 28, 2021
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And of course, i'll be here everyday to watch out you guys, people in this supportive community. Without your support, your friendship, this lose a lot meaning of the healing journey, so Thank you <3
    Aug 28, 2021
    ICE :D, Toni7, One Eyed Owl and 12 others like this.
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And, the journey in front of me after graduating and working for my dad's company, will be another journey to come. Yes, i know how privileged i am. And that's why i have to MAKE THE MOST of everything i have.
    Aug 28, 2021
    Mr. Stark, ICE :D, Toni7 and 12 others like this.
  11. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Cause if in the future i have kids? They must be in the good condition as i was, like my dad has his economy to cover our needs.
    Aug 28, 2021
  12. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I don't say i have kids now, but maybe 10 years later. From now till then, it's another long journey that i have to try hard in every way, every day. Cause my dad, my mum, are getting old. I have a younger brother too. As a oldest child, i must try at my best.
    Aug 28, 2021
  13. 1427
    That's inspirational stuff. Thank you for sharing. Good luck!
    Aug 28, 2021
    Mr. Stark, Eeva, ICE :D and 11 others like this.
  14. A_Simple_Guy
    A_Simple_Guy
    That was a big step mate! Congratulations :)
    Aug 28, 2021
    Mr. Stark, Eeva, ICE :D and 12 others like this.
  15. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @1427 @A_Simple_Guy Thank you for your support !! Hope you the same, healing and continue keep going in life :)
    Aug 29, 2021
    Mr. Stark, Eeva, ICE :D and 11 others like this.
  16. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    I am happy that you decided to share these stories with us sweet hon>3
    Aug 29, 2021
    Mr. Stark, Eeva, ICE :D and 8 others like this.
  17. tiger-uppercut!
    tiger-uppercut!
    It does feel like a huge weight is lifted off your shoulders, doesn’t it? I’m glad to have read this. Thank you for sharing with us :)
    Aug 29, 2021
  18. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    that's so sweet. you SHOULD be proud since this was your priority and u achieved it :D <3 *kiss, hug, KISS* btw, what r u studying? what will be ur job?
    Aug 30, 2021
    Mr. Stark, Eeva, ICE :D and 7 others like this.
  19. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Narcissa OMG thank you hunney <33 love you my dear Narcis <33 Hope the good things come for you to share w/ us <3
    Aug 30, 2021
  20. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @tiger-uppercut! It really does man :) Thank you for supporting me at the old days :) I really hope one day i will see your news on Profile post too (or maybe i get to read your Journal right..??). Either way, if you have any good news, don't hesitate to post on Profile Post so people including me can keep up w/ you :D
    Aug 30, 2021
  21. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @_Rasha_ Thank you my dear <33 *kiss you too hehe*. Oh, i study Electrical Engineering, my job will be my dad (director)'s Work assistant to learn both Technical and non-Technical stuffs of my dad's company and products. :) What r u learning Rasha??
    Aug 30, 2021
    Mr. Stark, Eeva, ICE :D and 9 others like this.
  22. Christian Bale101
    Christian Bale101
    You are one of the bravest people i have seen on nofap.
    Aug 31, 2021
  23. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Riser oh, thank you for the kind words. Every one on here is brave, we all want to go after what is right :) you are too, i'm sure :)
    Aug 31, 2021
  24. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    @Halpherisdusfrey wow, nice, that engineering field is one of the bests where I live. so you'll sorta take his place then later, right? I'll get in university this year. waiting for the results but probably I'll be studying to be a nurse
    Aug 31, 2021
    Mr. Stark, ICE :D, Toni7 and 6 others like this.
  25. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @_Rasha_ Yeah, i hope i can carry that. Oh, nurse is a great major to serve for the society <3 @Narcissa you go to nurse right?
    Sep 1, 2021
    Mr. Stark, Eeva, ICE :D and 6 others like this.
  26. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    @Halpherisdusfrey am waiting for the results just like @_Rasha_ is...the first results..my score was on edge and if i chose the south side of my country i could get accepted to study in med school but my dad didn't let me since i live in north ..he was concerned abt my safety...
    Sep 1, 2021
  27. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    And i think that is good...cause i was thinking abt studying abroad in countries like germany...so...i am trying to prepar for that now...
    But still idk abt the final results
    Let's pray for the best:)
    Sep 1, 2021
    Mr. Stark, Eeva, ICE :D and 7 others like this.
  28. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Narcissa oh i get it. I myself go to uni near my home, i stay w my family. So when i see everyone moving from their hometown to study in this city here, even they from real far, like hundreds or thousand miles but they still make it. So idk you can convince your dad that you can look after yourself, then it will be fine dear :)
    Sep 1, 2021
  29. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Narcissa And I admire their ability to manage to live in this hectic city, to he honest :)
    Sep 1, 2021
  30. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    @Narcissa , I still haven't decided I'd like to be close to home or not!! excited to see what ur results are! make sure u tell us buddy <3
    Sep 1, 2021
    Mr. Stark, ICE :D, Toni7 and 5 others like this.
  31. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    Sep 1, 2021
    Mr. Stark, ICE :D, Toni7 and 5 others like this.
  32. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    @Halpherisdusfrey yea but it is not just abt if the uni is near or far...my father was saying that where i live the weather is good...i have sea and mountains and jungles and most facilities i want but in south the weather is just too hot and the uni is located out of town and it may not be that suitable for a person who lives in north....
    Sep 1, 2021
  33. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    Idk what i am gonna decide but pray for me that i can apply for medical university in germany in the future*_*
    Sep 1, 2021
  34. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Narcissa oh @@ so i hope you can go to the uni that you want to :D
    Sep 1, 2021
  35. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Sep 1, 2021