1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Aléxandros

1. Aléxandros
    Aléxandros
    A lot of things happened: did preliminaries with a girl on a vacation and kissed many girls too. I managed to kiss a girl who was even taller than me just a few days ago.
    Aug 29, 2021
  2. Aléxandros
    Aléxandros
    This gave me even more confidence about myself and my value in the game. Girls can like me even for my personality traits, confidence and attitude, and that's great.
    Aug 29, 2021
  3. Aléxandros
    Aléxandros
    Even though I am still a virgin, I don't feel like a virgin mentally. I can talk with girls, flirt with them, play with them and even reach intimacy with them.
    Aug 29, 2021
  4. Aléxandros
    Aléxandros
    This summer I was even a little bit fat, couldn't get a decent haircut, maybe I've never been so loosened in my life, but attitude and confidence saved me even this time.
    Aug 29, 2021
  5. Aléxandros
    Aléxandros
    Even though I could have done more, I constantly received looks from girls and I constantly felt desired by them, which is a great feeling. NoFap helped me stay aware of little clues.
    Aug 29, 2021
  6. Aléxandros
    Aléxandros
    Now back to daily life, back to the gym, back to growth and evolution. Girls are cool but I need to focus on my studies, my body and my mind. Time to get serious.
    Aug 29, 2021
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    the return of the king
    Aug 29, 2021
  8. Aléxandros
    Aléxandros
    really grateful for your compliments, my fren!
    Aug 29, 2021