1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Mr. Stark

1. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    Wish I wasn't like this, so easily triggered for pmo...
    Sep 5, 2021
  2. RL1X
    RL1X
    our thoughts are filled with unnecessary garbage
    Sep 5, 2021
  3. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    Yeah & also theres a habit loot which detects the cue, triggers & then craves for the reward.
    Sep 5, 2021
  4. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    These triggers, these industries know how to play with our brain so they show these things in movies and everywhere.
    Sep 6, 2021
  5. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    They link everything indirectly or directly to sex.
    Thats the reality of system.
    Sep 6, 2021
  6. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    Yes especially in some bollywood movies. But I watched a hollywood one. I think it would have been completely harmless for someone not addicted, but it was a bit instigating for me as I'm into the hell loop of pmo addiction.
    Sep 6, 2021
  7. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    @Mr. Stark , buddy, Hollywood is totally, absolutely, NOT clean of trash, not ur fault. maybe watch censored ones?
    Sep 6, 2021
  8. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    @_Rasha_ no but what I watched was clean, innocent minimal romance & story. Nothing trash at all. But still it did bother me..
    Sep 6, 2021
  9. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    @Mr. Stark , I call cute kisses trash, 'cause they still remind u of stuff. I think you'll get better later when u don't use and everything stops being a trigger
    Sep 7, 2021
  10. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    u can do it! GO ON!
    Sep 7, 2021
  11. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    Sep 7, 2021