1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Mr. Stark

1. Beekind
    Beekind
    No one deserves it. It has to be earned.
    Sep 8, 2021
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    because why not?
    Sep 8, 2021
  3. 1427
    Gonna have to figure that out for yourself mate. ;)
    Sep 8, 2021
  4. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    @1427 yes sure, but just wished to know about the thought process of people with us as well.. (・∀・)
    Sep 9, 2021
  5. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    Sep 9, 2021
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    by God's love, mercy and grace, i think that's why. God is happy when He sees that we are happy because He loves us. you'd like to see your loved ones be happy too right?
    Sep 9, 2021
  7. Batty Belfry
    Batty Belfry
    Start with how you define happiness. Then find ways to achieve that happiness in consistent but healthy ways. Do not rely on one thing or many things to bring joy either, rather, become joy itself. Bring it from within then without.
    Sep 9, 2021
  8. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    Sep 9, 2021
  9. Eeva
    Eeva
    I would say it's not so much if we deserve it or not, it's that we look for it in the wrong places and don't listen to our hearts. The heart wants to be happy and it's pure.. If we followed our heart more than our heads and physical desires we might find happiness is our natural state of being.
    Sep 9, 2021
  10. Eeva
    Eeva
    I also believe we would stop with the self destructive behaviour if we loved ourselves more.. and I do think that we all deserve that love.
    Sep 9, 2021
  11. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    Whether we deserve it or not, we should be proud that we won the race out of millions and able to find a way to this life. :)
    Sep 10, 2021
  12. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    @Follower of God❤️ ,oh my XD u said that to me too kinda. u a biology major or something? studied genetics? ;)
    Sep 10, 2021
  13. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    @Mr. Stark , that question hit hard. cause I don't know as @Batty Belfry said, how I define happiness. I still don't know what want and I know I won't know it by thinking about it. I'll have to just do SOMETHING!
    Sep 10, 2021
  14. Khufu
    Khufu
    quick thought ,what is this concept "happy" is it when you get adrenaline rush performing your fav activity , is it your no longer annoyed when that annoying person no longer around
    Sep 11, 2021
  15. Khufu
    Khufu
    an you get to sip your tea with a smile in peace
    Sep 11, 2021