1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    takes me 8 days to write, is OFFICIALLY DONEEEE !!!!
    Sep 10, 2021
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    It contains 12021 words, I did really put all my effort to write them. The original article in my own language takes me 3 hours, that's in July 6th, but not yet the MBTI part. Now I'm done Graduation Project, I write this article immediately. Cause I have works to work on @@
    Sep 10, 2021
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Of course, after finishing Graduation Project, my view changes more, and my knowledge of MBTI is more than before.
    Sep 10, 2021
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I hope this article will help you, even just a small insight, a small thing you can resonate or learn from it, IT'S THE BIGGEST REWARD TO ME.I know everybody's journey is absolutely different from each other.
    Sep 10, 2021
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So in the part How Nofap, I listed all the reasons of relapses I encountered in the past. Hope that it suffices for you, and you can figure it out something from the How Nofap part.
    Sep 10, 2021
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And the MBTI part, is about MBTI framework of personality, study the framework to understand your brain, how it functions, how your actions manifest in your life.
    Sep 10, 2021
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And it's my personal story of the Nofap Journey part from the beginning till now, and A Few Words from me (contains 3 stages of Nofap healing journey).
    Sep 10, 2021
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Really, it is much appreciated if you read it and figure it out the right MBTI tool for your growth and self-development.
    Sep 10, 2021
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Thank you :) <3
    Sep 10, 2021
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    In the Article, there's the guide to MBTI framework, how to implement MBTI in your growth journey and developement :)
    Sep 10, 2021
  11. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I'm really happy if you can resonate with my Nofap journey and learn from the MBTI framework to discovery your strengths and be aware and solutions to work on your weakness.
    Sep 10, 2021
  12. 1427
    Sep 10, 2021
  13. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @1427 i’m still here. But idk if the future needs me to, if there’s much work in the future @@ so i’ll try to stay, but maybe not like before, less online time :)
    Sep 10, 2021
  14. 1427
    Hope you find what you're looking for. :)
    Sep 11, 2021
  15. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @1427 thank you for the kind words man :)
    Sep 11, 2021